Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

[h2]Xbox 360 with Jasper arrives on the scene in all its 65nm glory[/h2]
by Stephanie Patterson, posted Sep 29th 2008 at10:07PM
Hey, those Jaspers we've heard so much about are finally popping up in Xbox 360 consoles -- a bit behind the anticipatedAugust release date, but better late than neverright? If you'll recall these boards come equipped with 65nmchips that draw significantly less power, along with reduced heat output. If you're thinking about picking one of the new models up, you might want tocheck that the manufacture date is no earlier than August 6, 2008, and lot number is 8031 or above. So if you just bought a new console, it's time to goforaging for that receipt, but if you're still not sold there's always Valhalla to look forward to.

from engadget

live is going back up at 2am pacific time.

major nelson posted on his blog that the maintenance is taking longer than expected...big surprise.

My xbox has a problem reading games, I have to eject it like 5 times before it reads it. It seems to read DVD's fine, the game are clean btw, but it saysthey are unplayable. Has this happened to anyone else?

Originally Posted by georgehimself

My xbox has a problem reading games, I have to eject it like 5 times before it reads it. It seems to read DVD's fine, the game are clean btw, but it says they are unplayable. Has this happened to anyone else?
I had that exact same problem, popping game discs in and out before they read, yet regular DVDs play fine. Disc drive is effing up. Had to send itin.

And yea, nothing was supposed to change with the update, its getting ready for the new dashboard which, based on word of mouth, is coming in Nov.

xboxliverejoice415.jpg

anyone having trouble playing online?

im connected but everytime i try to connect to cod4 online.. it keep ssaying i " need active connection to play online or systemlink matches " +#@

Originally Posted by georgehimself

My xbox has a problem reading games, I have to eject it like 5 times before it reads it. It seems to read DVD's fine, the game are clean btw, but it says they are unplayable. Has this happened to anyone else?

But after a while it just stopped. It did it while I was playing Madden in the 4th quarter.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by UFCkid

im connected but everytime i try to connect to cod4 online.. it keep ssaying i " need active connection to play online or systemlink matches " +#@

It's doing the same thing to me. Really annoying.

So wait, nothing was supposed to change? And I have to wait until November? That kind of sucks.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by UFCkid

It's doing the same thing to me. Really annoying.

So wait, nothing was supposed to change? And I have to wait until November? That kind of sucks.

alright cool, glad its not just me.. so no changes.. what a waste of 24 hrs. and now we cant even play online.
msmile126.gif
msmile126.gif

PLaying Madden Online makes me
roll.gif

How many times do guys get
mad.gif
and quit/DC

Its one thing if your getting blown out in the beginning of the game. But when theres a minute left.... why not play it out and not hurt your DNF rating... Idont get it.

NO one is online right now. There were only 6,000 people in Rumble Pit on Halo. Took about 3 minutes just to find enough players. And on Madden this morningcouldn't even get a quick Ranked match going.

We got work and school^^ haha. Im so jealous of my friends when i see them online now and im at work til 4 with school at 5 pm...

Originally Posted by Teddythegr:nerd:ne

We got work and school^^ haha. Im so jealous of my friends when i see them online now and im at work til 4 with school at 5 pm...
It's because Xbox Live was down.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Originally Posted by Teddythegr:nerd:ne

It's because Xbox Live was down.
Yeah i know, i meant in general. I wish i had the time to play during the weekdays..

Back
Top Bottom