Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

good sugar right there.......yea no three rings of death and when u have two days off of school and work the online system aint gonna be down

cragmatic where have u been these past two nights.....this is utter crap and have u ever got the 3 red lights

explain why ps3 is better?

Don't have access to my xbox at the moment but was wondering if digital-dvd copies were transferable to the 360?

Anybody know?
nerd.gif

Its not that critical it does suck that live has been down but ive never really had to many times when it has been down. My ps3 always has problems when onlinealways disconnecting. Xbox live>>>>>psn allday.

Originally Posted by RitchDad

megaman 9???? enlighten me with this......how is this on live

Downloading right now. I'm really looking forward to this game.

Here's a review...

I don't even want to try MM9 on XBL....360 d-pad
sick.gif
The game is tough even with a wii classic controller.

I'm glad I didn't buy it... It's way to easy to get killed, just like previous Mega Man games...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I say try the trial version first...

Edit: And now I can't get back on XBL again!
smh.gif
laugh.gif

What a joke.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

whats the deal with that limited controller with the improved d pad?
for real. ive been waiting for news on that. this is coming out soon along with gears, but its not going to include the d-pad.
eyes.gif
the controllers with the new d-pads are out in europe already...
redpad.jpg

anyone know how to fix this problem? my xbox froze while playing halo and sending a message, i turned it off and back on then now my xbox live fails. how thehell do i fix it?

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

anyone know how to fix this problem? my xbox froze while playing halo and sending a message, i turned it off and back on then now my xbox live fails. how the hell do i fix it?

spit on it

Originally Posted by UFCkid

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

anyone know how to fix this problem? my xbox froze while playing halo and sending a message, i turned it off and back on then now my xbox live fails. how the hell do i fix it?

spit on it

if google chrome didnt suck, id stoneface you.

i have to wait til my live points come from amazon.com to get mega man and war world
frown.gif
can someone tell me why the hell would it take so long for amazon toship live points? smh

cragmatic where have u been these past two nights.....this is utter crap and have u ever got the 3 red lights

cragmatic i am not BUT the ps3 is a good system, just not the 360... my hands are too big for the ps3 controller. blu ray movies are dope. there is a goodamount of players online for the popular games. what i find hilarious is ps3 players online tend to be more whiney geeks who cry and %@@%* whereas on xbox livepeople tend to be %@% hole jerks and racists
laugh.gif

i have 3 360's, a wii, and 2 ps3's. 1 ps3 broke and i have had the red rings 4 times for the 360 although it doesnt bother me much because i have morethan 1 360...

despite all the bs, 360 still is the best imo

Originally Posted by NobleKane

cragmatic i am not BUT the ps3 is a good system, just not the 360... my hands are too big for the ps3 controller. blu ray movies are dope. there is a good amount of players online for the popular games. what i find hilarious is ps3 players online tend to be more whiney geeks who cry and %@@%* whereas on xbox live people tend to be %@% hole jerks and racists
laugh.gif

You havent played COD on PS3 have you?
laugh.gif

PS3 has it share of jerks and racists too

XBL is better then PSN
But PSN is simple and gets the job done.
It really isnt laggy as people say, the only games that are laggy were games that were ported onto the PS3 (RSV1,RSV2,etc)

is live still down?

cuz im tryin to fix up my connection and it passes everything on the connection test. it just fails on the xbox live part.

Back
Top Bottom