Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

yeah its down again
frown.gif

im bout to die. its hot and i got a broken hand so i cant play my pc games all i can play is GOW

jae oh en wrote:
xblaze23 wrote:
whats the deal with that limited controller with the improved d pad?
for real. ive been waiting for news on that. this is coming out soon along with gears, but its not going to include the d-pad.
eyes.gif
the controllers with the new d-pads are out in europe already...
redpad.jpg

what the difference in the d-pad

I forgot how tough MM9 was. DL'ed the demo today and I was having trouble with the demo level.

Originally Posted by jwalker123

jae oh en wrote:
xblaze23 wrote:
whats the deal with that limited controller with the improved d pad?
for real. ive been waiting for news on that. this is coming out soon along with gears, but its not going to include the d-pad.
eyes.gif
the controllers with the new d-pads are out in europe already...
redpad.jpg

what the difference in the d-pad
you ever try playing street fighter on xbox live with the dpad? well, they fixed that
laugh.gif

the current d-pad only got 4 way functionality. meaning it only recognizes up,down, left, right...about as state of the art as an old nintendo controller...thenew controllers being sold in europe have 8 way pads which include the diagonals...making controlling things a lot easier and more precise...something itshould have had from the start...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by RitchDad

cragmatic where have u been these past two nights.....this is utter crap and have u ever got the 3 red lights

explain why ps3 is better?

cragmatic i am not BUT the ps3 is a good system, just not the 360... my hands are too big for the ps3 controller. blu ray movies are dope. there is a good amount of players online for the popular games. what i find hilarious is ps3 players online tend to be more whiney geeks who cry and %@@%* whereas on xbox live people tend to be %@% hole jerks and racists
laugh.gif

i have 3 360's, a wii, and 2 ps3's. 1 ps3 broke and i have had the red rings 4 times for the 360 although it doesnt bother me much because i have more than 1 360...

despite all the bs, 360 still is the best imo
roll.gif
@ this is utter crap. And yes I got 3 Red Lights.
I'm pretty sure I didn't say PS3 is better. But I love my 360 way more than my PS3. I watch blu-ray on my ps3 and thats it. I like the lay out of XboxLive SOOOOO much better. The exclusives are better. IMO 360 is a multiplayer system, and PS3 is for people who don't play a lot of online/multiplayer.

Yea, Red Rings is inevitable... i have an elite and thought I'd never get it, I was wrong.
tired.gif

Hey, with new layout on halo. How the heck do you get exp?? My team won the match, and Ididn't get any exp...

One of the dudes from around my neighborhood gave me his 360 last night to send in, because it got the 3RLOD. He warned me that it was one of those "backof the truck" deals, and that they might not take it. Sure enogh, when I put the serial # and everything in on Xbox.com, it said that there was a problemand I would have to call customer service. I told him what happened, and he told me "Throw it out, I don't want it." I'm gonna fix this jointon my own and have two 360's now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So... I just got my 360
And the damn thing freezes when I sign on XBL.
Anyone know whats wrong with it?
Not even a week
smh.gif

EDIT- NVM got it. Didnt finish downloading PES2009 when i last turned it off. Deleted it off my HD and I can sign in now.

Anyone here have a modded 360? My friend just gave me his broken 360, didn't want to deal with it. So I'm sending it in to get fixed and I want to getit modded. Are modded 360s still getting banned though?

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/10/03/deals-time-xbox-360-pro-60gb-for-249-free-ship/[/h2]
[h2]Deals time: Xbox 360 Pro 60GB for $249, free ship[/h2]
Posted Oct 3rd 2008 1:00PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: Deals and Bargains
1Through October 6th, Dell.com is offering a $50 discount on both Pro and Elite Xbox 360 consoles AND they're including free shipping too. To partake in the purchasing process of buying $249 Pros or $349 Elites, simply click on over to Dell.com and, at the end of checkout, use the promo codes listed below.

Does this scam really work:

Say I buy 2 games and get the third one free. I then have a friend exchange the 2 games for a gift card and keep the third game.

Then I go the a different ToysRUs and buy 2 games with the gift card and get a third game free. I then have a friend exchange those 2 games for a gift cardand keep the third one.

Then I repeat that process.

Anybody ever try it?

Originally Posted by nnarum

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/10/03/deals-time-xbox-360-pro-60gb-for-249-free-ship/[/h2]
[h2]Deals time: Xbox 360 Pro 60GB for $249, free ship[/h2]
Posted Oct 3rd 2008 1:00PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: Deals and Bargains
1Through October 6th, Dell.com is offering a $50 discount on both Pro and Elite Xbox 360 consoles AND they're including free shipping too. To partake in the purchasing process of buying $249 Pros or $349 Elites, simply click on over to Dell.com and, at the end of checkout, use the promo codes listed below.

i guess the 60gb is sold out for today, anyone know if they will restock before the sale is over?

I don't know what everyone is talking about with the 360 D-Pad and Mega Man 9. I use the the analog stick and I'm fine, hell I even beat the Galaxy Manstage.

Copped a 360 while I was in banned camp. Gamertag is Feasting Horns. Btw, Mega Man is harder now then when I was a kid.

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Does this scam really work:

Say I buy 2 games and get the third one free. I then have a friend exchange the 2 games for a gift card and keep the third game.

Then I go the a different ToysRUs and buy 2 games with the gift card and get a third game free. I then have a friend exchange those 2 games for a gift card and keep the third one.

Then I repeat that process.

Anybody ever try it?
They pro rate the games from the total you paid, so if you return 1 game you'll get something like 40 bucks back. You won't get the fullamount of money back for each of the first two games.

Back
Top Bottom