Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Toys R US Buy 2, Get 1 free on video games.
Sunday, October 12th - Saturday, October 18th 2008

Ima gun for Fifa 09, NBA 2k9, and another yet to be determined

for more detailed information, http://www.cheapassgamer.com/?f=437http://www.cheapassgamer.com/?f=437http://www.cheapassgamer.com/?f=437
good looks
ill buy 3 nba 2k9s then return 2 for COD and GOW
pimp.gif

Does this scam really work:

Say I buy 2 games and get the third one free. I then have a friend exchange the 2 games for a gift card and keep the third game.

Then I go the a different ToysRUs and buy 2 games with the gift card and get a third game free. I then have a friend exchange those 2 games for a gift card and keep the third one.

Then I repeat that process.

Anybody ever try it?
this wont work. You need the receipt to return or exchange. On the receipt it states the buy 2 get 1 free deal by saying 59.99 + 59.99 + 0.00. Youcan exchange 1 unopened game for another. You can return them all. You cannot return 2 and keep the free game.

If you're like me and you may want to exchange one of the games for a future release of the same price point. For example, Gears of War on Nov 7 or Fable 2on October 21st. Make sure the game you want to keep is the "free game/0.00"

The return policy is 45 days with receipt. Dont open the game you plan to exchange.

For the buy 2 get 1 free can you get 2 older cheaper games and then get the free one a newer game?

For example,
if i buy NCAA college basketball 07 for 10$
and if i buy Virtua Fighter 5 for 20$

can i get NBA 2k9 free?

For the buy 2 get 1 free can you get 2 older cheaper games and then get the free one a newer game?

For example,
if i buy NCAA college basketball 07 for 10$
and if i buy Virtua Fighter 5 for 20$

can i get NBA 2k9 free?

no.. lol

The Lowest price game will always be the free game. Again, follow the link on the last page for further information.

Following the release of the complete list of Call of Duty: World at War perks and confirmation that the online multiplayer beta will be exclusive to Xbox 360 and PC, we have one more COD 5 announcement for you - details of the new "kill streak" commands.

For those of you unfamiliar with this function (which cropped up in COD4: Modern Warfare) kill streaks are awarded when you reach a specific number of kills without dying, and take the form of a special ability which you can utilize against your opponent. In Call of Duty: World at War, Treyarch will be offering something similar giving players special commands for killing multiple enemies.

Here is the complete list:

Recon Plane (3 Kills):

Kill three enemies without dying and you are given the ability to call in a recon plane to mark enemies temporarily on your radar map. The only enemies that won't appear are ones using the Reconnaissance perk.

Artillery Strike (5 Kills):

Kill five enemies without dying and you are given the ability to call in an artillery strike. This is very similar to the Airstrike command in COD4, however, instead of a line of bombs going off, the area in which you select for the drop is completely obliterated in a long series of cannon fire.

Unleash the dogs (7 Kills):

Kill seven enemies without dying and you enable the ability to call in attack dogs, which will sniff out any enemies on the map. Unlike COD4, attack dogs will find you regardless of where you hide, making it exceedingly difficult to avoid them. Furthermore, killing the attack dogs will only save you temporarily as the hounds will respawn if killed until their time limit/ kill limit has expired.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
@ the kill streak rewards!
And
pimp.gif
eek.gif
@ the beta being exclusive

Originally Posted by Can I Live

will bestbuy price match the toysrus b2g1f deal???
if so is there something i can print out for proof?

My Best Buy was so lame about Price matching the TRU deal. They only price matched the games that were pictured(which was just some random assortment of360/PS3/Wii games)
indifferent.gif
even though it clearly says ALL GAMES on theTRU ad. So all I could get last year was 2k8, Madden, and some other game I didnt give a **** about

My madden freezes midway into the first quarter.

There is a ring the goes all the way around the outside edge of the disc. It must be scratched.

So is there anything I can do to save it and play the game anymore?

smh.gif

my brother went to buy xbox 360 and was told that its 1 year warranty..So he bought extended warranty.. Did they get rid of the 3 yr warranty for the RROD if ibuy one today?

Originally Posted by Can I Live

will bestbuy price match the toysrus b2g1f deal???
if so is there something i can print out for proof?

nope.

We pricematch, not offer or deal match. Maybe if you get a ****** CSR or a willing manager, but the chances arent in your favor

There is a ring the goes all the way around the outside edge of the disc. It must be scratched.

question: Did you move or carry the Xbox whilst the disc was spinning inside?

Yea I think thats how it got scratched. But it seems to work fine for some things. Is there any way to fix it.

The line is really thin extending all the way around the edge of the game.

Hey guys just one question ..obviously i didnt know about this till now but is there such thing is 'region-free' 360 games?

im trying to buy 2k9 off ebay thats why and i just want to make sure it'll works and stuff..

Originally Posted by TheZephyr777

Yea I think thats how it got scratched. But it seems to work fine for some things. Is there any way to fix it.

The line is really thin extending all the way around the edge of the game.

Nope its a wrap.
Same thing happened to my Madden when i 360 fell over.
I had it sitting vertical and and got knocked horizontal.

Time to get a gamefly account and pull the ole' switcheroonie

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

anyone excited for fable Saints Row 2?
I pretty much bought my 360 for this game. and I just got back from reservin it at gamestop
roll.gif
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom