Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Toys R Us is really pissing me off... I wanted to get Saints Row 2 in that deal, but no. They don't have it and don't know when they'll get it... They do have Dead Space...

I want to do a "filler" for Fable or Gears, but now might do for both and just get 2k9 as my free game...
smh.gif

I bought 2 copies of Saints Row 2 in my deal. I was planning to exchange 1 for NBA 2k9 and 1 for Fable 2. If you want, I can trade you sealedSaints Row 2 for a sealed NBA 2k9 after I get Fable.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Toys R Us is really pissing me off... I wanted to get Saints Row 2 in that deal, but no. They don't have it and don't know when they'll get it... They do have Dead Space...

I want to do a "filler" for Fable or Gears, but now might do for both and just get 2k9 as my free game...
smh.gif
I bought 2 copies of Saints Row 2 in my deal. I was planning to exchange 1 for NBA 2k9 and 1 for Fable 2. If you want, I can trade you sealed Saints Row 2 for a sealed NBA 2k9 after I get Fable.
Sounds good, let me make sure I can get 2 2k9s today though... I'll hit you a PM or something.

I don't know if it's cause im tired of COD 4 but i'm really digging COD 5 and dont feel like going back to COD 4

yo NOBLEKANE check your PM, you always dropping info in this thread so here ya go.

That COD5 is nice.. I got a few challenges im ready to complete once the xp counts... Finally gonna get that "red dot" for the SV4 and the Tomson..

So hey I dont have a 360 but is the cod4 lobby and private match settings the same as cod5?
nerd.gif

I played some of the Beta last night.

Not too bad at all, but COD4 all day > WaW.

I'll end up coppin' anyway.

I'm enjoying COD5 beta (thanks again), but i don't know if i'm enjoying it enough to justify buying it considering i'll be playing gears somuch - i mean, it's literally the same exact game as 4 was with a different look to it... and while that's not necessarily a bad thing, i feel likei'm maybe just over COD for awhile right now, after playing out COD4 all last year.

We'll see.... it's definitely a fun little beta, despite the glitches - but the game gets so repetitive sometimes for me.
frown.gif
we'll see how i feel amonth from now.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Parents moved the $%#@ modem
mad.gif
..So will this work...? Found this on Google.
xbox_networksharing_diagram.png

I dunno maybe its just me.. but i tried this and it didnt work.. it recognises the IP address and stuff but it wouldnt connecto to live..

Originally Posted by Japs24

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Parents moved the $%#@ modem
mad.gif
..So will this work...? Found this on Google.
xbox_networksharing_diagram.png

I dunno maybe its just me.. but i tried this and it didnt work.. it recognises the IP address and stuff but it wouldnt connecto to live..
It worked for me..You have to right click on the wireless connection, go to advanced and then check Allow all users or something..

Back
Top Bottom