Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Originally Posted by Jerry Everyday

OkieDoqui hit up my inbox, I got you.
2s8ij3k.gif

and
laugh.gif
@ this dude "Proud Racist" sending me hate mail on XBL
laugh.gif
. I ain't even know Ricky Baker/Virginia Teks/Chitownlegend like that.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whats good mayor?
nerd.gif
Oh thats mayor? Why does he have a link to Virginia Tek's myspace in his bio? and if it is mayor
smh.gif
@ this dude commenting on anybodies weight

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Does any 1 need a 12 month sub code ... $ 35 paypal hit me up
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Is it one of the codes that only works for the creation of a new username, or can you extend your current one?

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Can someone pm me directions on how to get online through a laptop or send me a link. It would be greatly appreciated
Plug an ethernet cord up from your 360 to the wireless-enabled laptop. Go to "View all connections" and then right click on your wireless connection, and click Properties. Click on the advanced tab and there should be a box you need to check that says "Allow other users to use this connection". Once you check that box, click OK. It should be working.
its not working im gonna need step by step instructions with Vista

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Is it one of the codes that only works for the creation of a new username, or can you extend your current one?
im not sure actually it was a promotional item not the physical cards that you buy in the store

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

im not sure actually it was a promotional item not the physical cards that you buy in the store
If its one of the 12 month codes that adds on I'll buy it. I dont know how you can figure out though.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If its one of the 12 month codes that adds on I'll buy it. I dont know how you can figure out though.
its on a paper (got it from a Microsoft Rep)
on the top is states Free 12 Month XBOX LIVE
Has a pictures of the actual 12 month card (one u buy in the store)
and the bottom right it has the redeem didgits

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

My NCAA FOOTBALL 09 disc keeps saying "Disc Unreadable" everytime i turn it on now.
mad.gif

buy it used from a local spot / switch the disc / return in 7 days

good call xblaze.. i'm thinking about picking that up. you're on fire for me lately, got any stock tips?
pimp.gif
in a couple years. I've decided to major inEconomics.
My NCAA FOOTBALL 09 disc keeps saying "Disc Unreadable" everytime i turn it on now.
mad.gif

it has to be asked: Did you move or carry the Xbox 360 while the disc was playing/spinning? Does the game disc have a circular scratch on it?

Originally Posted by xblaze23

good call xblaze.. i'm thinking about picking that up. you're on fire for me lately, got any stock tips?
pimp.gif
in a couple years. I've decided to major in Economics.
mad.gif

it has to be asked: Did you move or carry the Xbox 360 while the disc was playing/spinning? Does the game disc have a circular scratch on it?

Moved the Xbox 360 while it was OFF..But the disc was inside.
eyes.gif

Look at the bottom side of the disc, see if theres a scratch that goes around. If its there, the disc is done.

I don't see any visible scratch that goes ALL THE WAY AROUND the disc..Although there are scratches around the outer edge..
frown.gif

hm.. Not sure then.. In either case, its not looking good.. Got any nearby friends with 360 so that you could try the disc on their system?

typically, if you moved the system as the disc spinned, it'd look like this:

http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/4388/120205_2520063_thumb.jpghttp://img.qj.net/uploads.../120205_2520063_thumb.jpg
or
http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/02/20/disc_narrowweb__300x419,0.jpghttp://www.smh.com.au/ffx..._narrowweb__300x419,0.jpg

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Look at the bottom side of the disc, see if theres a scratch that goes around. If its there, the disc is done.

I don't see any visible scratch that goes ALL THE WAY AROUND the disc..Although there are scratches around the outer edge..
frown.gif

Good looks on The Darkness, picked up a copy. Thats cheaper than a rental with Blockbuster's rape prices, so I couldnt pass it up. Also, to anyone lookingto pick up Gears 2, or Fable 2 (Who isnt) www.familyvideo.com has them both for pre order for 49.99! Free shipping code FAMVID30 at checkout. Buy quick, causeIm pretty sure their pre order prices fluctuate with the demand.

Back
Top Bottom