Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by bonafide125

my xbox won't read any of my discs it keeps saying its unplayalble. This ever happen to anyone?

Yup. Just got mine back from the shop.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Damn, someone left me negative feedback again. This is so stupid. I hardly talk if I don't know the people. Just because you suck on Halo doesn't mean you can just leave negative feedback. Worst %+%%%** feature on XBL
smh.gif

yea i somehow have ''96% people avoided you''
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
i heard you get banned once u get 100
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Damn, someone left me negative feedback again. This is so stupid. I hardly talk if I don't know the people. Just because you suck on Halo doesn't mean you can just leave negative feedback. Worst %+%%%** feature on XBL
smh.gif

yea i somehow have ''96% people avoided you''
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
i heard you get banned once u get 100
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
not if you put your category of player as underground...

anyone picked up NG2 yet? thinking about picking up during my lunch break, need a game to play until MGS4 comes out

[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]Gears Of War[/color]
Microsoft[/color][/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] In Stock
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]List Price:[/td] [td]$59.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Our Price:[/td] [td]$34.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]You Save:[/td] [td]$25.00 (42%)[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51cIZXUTWaL._SL110_.jpg[/img]
[/td] [td]Mass Effect[/color]
Microsoft[/color][/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] In Stock [table][tr][td]List Price:[/td] [td]$59.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Our Price:[/td] [td]$34.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]You Save:[/td] [td]$25.00 (42%)[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

You guys are not going to believe how I fixed my xbox. I put a piece of paper In the disc drive and opened and closed my disc drive. And now the games areworking

Lol, I have had a problem with my disk drive for like a year. I have to press the button, wait for it to stall, and then like hit it slightly on it's sidewith my palm so it opens.
smh.gif

You guys are not going to believe how I fixed my xbox. I put a piece of paper In the disc drive and opened and closed my disc drive. And now the games are working
the *+*@?
roll.gif

You guys are not going to believe how I fixed my xbox. I put a piece of paper In the disc drive and opened and closed my disc drive. And now the games are working

Congrats...?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I just jumped ship and got a 360, don't know why I waited so long. but my gamertag sucks And i know you have to pay to change it, but if I delete it andstart a new one can I still have my game saves? achievement points don't matter since I don't have many anyway.

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/05/new-halo-wars-and-halo-chronicles-info-in-latest-gamepro/[/h2]
[h2]New Halo Wars and Halo Chronicles info in latest GamePro[/h2]
Posted Jun 5th 2008 2:30PM by Richard Mitchell
Filed under: News

GamePro has revealed the cover of their July issue, which contains new information on Halo Wars. According to GamePro's website, the article will feature new details regarding the Covenant and Spartans as well as new vehicles including prototype Elephants, Wolverines and Vultures. While we're certainly excited about the new Halo Wars details, what's even more interesting is that the cover also states that the article will discuss Halo Chronicles. Fans will recognize the name as one of the rumored titles for Peter Jackson's Halo project. Hopefully the article has some real details regarding the game because, thus far, we've got bupkis.

halo-wars-cover-story.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This issue is copped. I need to see/read it now!
[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/05/cod4-doubles-your-xp-all-weekend-long/[/h2]
[h2]CoD4 doubles your XP all weekend long[/h2]
Posted Jun 5th 2008 12:00PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News, Xbox Live
Fresh off of a 10 million unit milestone, Mr. Call of Duty 4 himself, fourzerotwo just announced that this weekend, beginning Friday, June 6th, Infinity Ward will be answering Bungie's recent shenanigans with their own CoD4 double XP weekend. Even better, the double XP fun will be enabled for ALL online playlists. W00t! Fourzerotwo also mentioned that they've recently tweaked the map rotation, lessening the frequency of Variety Map Pack maps and giving every map (new and old) the same odds of being selected. Now run along kids and have a happy double XP weekend!
[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/05/candc-red-alert-will-be-360-console-exclusive/[/h2]
[h2]C&C: Red Alert will be 360 console exclusive [update][/h2]
Posted Jun 5th 2008 11:30AM by Dustin Burg

Update: For clarity's sake (she's a demanding girl), Eurogamer specifically says that EA has "halted work" on the PS3 version of Red Alert 3 and that development on it "has most definitely been paused." So, reeling back our fanboy speculation a touch, this means that the status of the project is still up in the air as EA hasn't officially canceled it. We cool now?

Interesting news out of the EA camp today as it was just announced that the Playstation 3 version of the upcoming Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 has been canceled halted with no reason given. Eurogamer is reporting that EA has stopped production on the PS3 version leaving its development at a question mark status and will focus their developing efforts on the Xbox 360 and PC versions. Also, it's good to know that the cancellation "on pause " status of Red Alert 3 for the PS3 will not affect the game's scheduled Fall release on other platforms. So, the only place to get your console RTS fun this Fall will be Red Alert 3 on the 360 ... or Halo Wars on the 360. That is if Ensemble can get it out the door sometime this year.

Will probably cop this for PC... Depending on the system requirements.
[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/05/ms-says-that-finding-xbox-live-content-is-too-difficult/[/h2]
[h2]MS says that finding Xbox Live content is too difficult[/h2]
Posted Jun 5th 2008 10:15AM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News, Xbox Live Arcade, Xbox Live Marketplace

With the controversy over XBLA delistings still thick in the air, the crew over at MTV Multiplayer recently had a chance to sit down with Microsoft's Aaron Greenberg to discuss the the reasons for the delistings and, as expected, the blame falls squarely on the Marketplace and how content is organized.

"I think that we are not, I would say...happy with the ability to find and discover content as easily as we'd like", Greenberg told MTV Multiplayer, admitting that "we built Xbox Live Marketplace for a few hundred items and now we have 17,000 items." And that kids, simply put, is the reason for XBLA delistings. It's one of those things where (at least for the time being) removing content is an easier solution then totally re-working the XBLM and how content is displayed. Though, Greenberg does say that Microsoft is committed to updating the Marketplace in the future, saying that "longer term, we're looking to make the ability to find content and organize the 17,000 pieces of content we have a lot better." Maybe at that time they'll then put all the delisted XBLA games back on the Marketplace ... maybe.
[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/05/bad-company-and-civilization-demos-now-on-xblm/[/h2]
[h2]Bad Company and Civilization demos now on XBLM[/h2]
Posted Jun 5th 2008 9:30AM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News, Xbox Live Marketplace

Today, we're officially declaring it an Xbox Live Marketplace Demo Extravaganza day, because we're seeing the release of not just one, but TWO super new video game demos to the XBLM. Like we said, it's a demo extravaganza!

First up is a new 1.25GB Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution demo, featuring both single and multiplayer play and enough turn based strategy to shake a stick at. And for those of you who didn't win early access last week, the new 1.5GB Battlefield: Bad Company single (slash) multiplayer demo is ready to be consumed by you, the masses. Hit up the XBLM, queue some demo deliciousness up for download and get your game on.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Any word on when the Legendary Map Pack is coming out for Halo?

It's out now. Unless you're asking when will it be free... Not sure when it will be free...

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/05/new-halo-wars-and-halo-chronicles-info-in-latest-gamepro/[/h2]
[h2]New Halo Wars and Halo Chronicles info in latest GamePro[/h2]
Posted Jun 5th 2008 2:30PM by Richard Mitchell

GamePro has revealed the cover of their July issue, which contains new information on Halo Wars. According to GamePro's website, the article will feature new details regarding the Covenant and Spartans as well as new vehicles including prototype Elephants, Wolverines and Vultures. While we're certainly excited about the new Halo Wars details, what's even more interesting is that the cover also states that the article will discuss Halo Chronicles. Fans will recognize the name as one of the rumored titles for Peter Jackson's Halo project. Hopefully the article has some real details regarding the game because, thus far, we've got bupkis.
halo-wars-cover-story.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This issue is copped. I need to see/read it now!
[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/05/cod4-doubles-your-xp-all-weekend-long/[/h2]
Fresh off of a 10 million unit milestone, Mr. Call of Duty 4 himself, fourzerotwo just announced that this weekend, beginning Friday, June 6th, Infinity Ward will be answering Bungie's recent shenanigans with their own CoD4 double XP weekend. Even better, the double XP fun will be enabled for ALL online playlists. W00t! Fourzerotwo also mentioned that they've recently tweaked the map rotation, lessening the frequency of Variety Map Pack maps and giving every map (new and old) the same odds of being selected. Now run along kids and have a happy double XP weekend!
[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/05/candc-red-alert-will-be-360-console-exclusive/[/h2]
[h2]C&C: Red Alert will be 360 console exclusive [update][/h2]
Posted Jun 5th 2008 11:30AM by Dustin Burg

Update: For clarity's sake (she's a demanding girl), Eurogamer specifically says that EA has "halted work" on the PS3 version of Red Alert 3 and that development on it "has most definitely been paused." So, reeling back our fanboy speculation a touch, this means that the status of the project is still up in the air as EA hasn't officially canceled it. We cool now?

Interesting news out of the EA camp today as it was just announced that the Playstation 3 version of the upcoming Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 has been canceled halted with no reason given. Eurogamer is reporting that EA has stopped production on the PS3 version leaving its development at a question mark status and will focus their developing efforts on the Xbox 360 and PC versions. Also, it's good to know that the cancellation "on pause " status of Red Alert 3 for the PS3 will not affect the game's scheduled Fall release on other platforms. So, the only place to get your console RTS fun this Fall will be Red Alert 3 on the 360 ... or Halo Wars on the 360. That is if Ensemble can get it out the door sometime this year.

Will probably cop this for PC... Depending on the system requirements.
[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/05/ms-says-that-finding-xbox-live-content-is-too-difficult/[/h2]
[h2]MS says that finding Xbox Live content is too difficult[/h2]
Posted Jun 5th 2008 10:15AM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News, Xbox Live Arcade, Xbox Live Marketplace

With the controversy over XBLA delistings still thick in the air, the crew over at MTV Multiplayer recently had a chance to sit down with Microsoft's Aaron Greenberg to discuss the the reasons for the delistings and, as expected, the blame falls squarely on the Marketplace and how content is organized.

"I think that we are not, I would say...happy with the ability to find and discover content as easily as we'd like", Greenberg told MTV Multiplayer, admitting that "we built Xbox Live Marketplace for a few hundred items and now we have 17,000 items." And that kids, simply put, is the reason for XBLA delistings. It's one of those things where (at least for the time being) removing content is an easier solution then totally re-working the XBLM and how content is displayed. Though, Greenberg does say that Microsoft is committed to updating the Marketplace in the future, saying that "longer term, we're looking to make the ability to find content and organize the 17,000 pieces of content we have a lot better." Maybe at that time they'll then put all the delisted XBLA games back on the Marketplace ... maybe.
[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/05/bad-company-and-civilization-demos-now-on-xblm/[/h2]
[h2]Bad Company and Civilization demos now on XBLM[/h2]
Posted Jun 5th 2008 9:30AM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News, Xbox Live Marketplace

Today, we're officially declaring it an Xbox Live Marketplace Demo Extravaganza day, because we're seeing the release of not just one, but TWO super new video game demos to the XBLM. Like we said, it's a demo extravaganza!

First up is a new 1.25GB Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution demo, featuring both single and multiplayer play and enough turn based strategy to shake a stick at. And for those of you who didn't win early access last week, the new 1.5GB Battlefield: Bad Company single (slash) multiplayer demo is ready to be consumed by you, the masses. Hit up the XBLM, queue some demo deliciousness up for download and get your game on.

cool fckin beans now i have more of a reason to waste my life playing COD all weekend lol

so much for me doing anything this weekend
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/05/new-halo-wars-and-halo-chronicles-info-in-latest-gamepro/[/h2] [h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/05/cod4-doubles-your-xp-all-weekend-long/[/h2]

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
@ someone saying DoA sucks.
DoA > Soul Calibur.

and no more ninja gaiden =
smh.gif

DoA = the OG big boob chick fighter. all these other developers take notes from DoA, and now that he left...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/05/new-halo-wars-and-halo-chronicles-info-in-latest-gamepro/[/h2] [h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/05/cod4-doubles-your-xp-all-weekend-long/[/h2]

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You guys down for some games tonight? I'm going to be home, word to overpriced gas
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom