Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Dang. I just got Error 74 (the single red light). Is it dead or is there any hope?
Edit: I'm sure its dead. How do I get the repair box to send it in?

You need to call Xbox for the casket.

That Snowboarding game looks nice..but

SSX > Cool Boarders >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything else.

^Yeah, I'm not really digging this Shaun White game... SSX on PS2, the first SSX released, was bombdig.

God I miss ssx tricky was the best snowboarding game ever I loved the individual special moves for every charcters.

Any info on a skate sequel yet the first one was easily the best skateboarding game since tony hawk 1 .

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

That Snowboarding game looks nice..but

SSX > Cool Boarders >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything else.

^Yeah, I'm not really digging this Shaun White game... SSX on PS2, the first SSX released, was bombdig.
Why yall hatin?

Im amped as hell for this game... im nervous though at the same time because i HATE arcade %@! snowboarding games... im not tryin to race down mountains pickin up bonus tokens
sick.gif
... i wanna run slopestyle and half pipe, as wellas back country.

I pray to god this game is realistic... Skate. was awesome for skateboarding games.... this needs to do the same for Snowboarding.
pimp.gif

is there any gameplay vids out yet?

Originally Posted by texasreppin713

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Dang. I just got Error 74 (the single red light). Is it dead or is there any hope?
Edit: I'm sure its dead. How do I get the repair box to send it in?

You need to call Xbox for the casket.
Thanks. Will do.

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Time to stock on Microsoft points. I believe they're 15 bucks right now too. Not 100% sure though.
aouhpu.jpg

Just print this out and im good to go? About to start hitting up Halo again this weekend...

Jordan where you at
nerd.gif

gears was wack quit hyping it all up for nothing
laugh.gif

also has anyone tried printing out the target coupon and using it yet?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Real talk, I ain't even excited for GOW 2 either. I hated multiplayer in the first one.
i didnt like the first one but im hyped for this one especially if the 4 player co op is true

Originally Posted by short MI

gears was wack quit hyping it all up for nothing
laugh.gif

also has anyone tried printing out the target coupon and using it yet?
nerd.gif

finally the truth is spoken gow was way overrated COD4 FTW!!!!!

I haven't even played the first Gears of War yet...Btw, the Resident Evil trailer looks promising, I will definitely be buying that game.

if you didn't like the first gow multiplayer it either wasn't for you or it sucked. the round-based multiplayer takes a lot more skill than running ngunning (or camping) in cod. don't get me wrong, i love cod when you have a good group of players going at it. but it seems like a lot of people hate ongears cuz they couldn't get a hang of it and there's no respawn...

blah!

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

if you didn't like the first gow multiplayer it either wasn't for you or it sucked. the round-based multiplayer takes a lot more skill than running n gunning (or camping) in cod. don't get me wrong, i love cod when you have a good group of players going at it. but it seems like a lot of people hate on gears cuz they couldn't get a hang of it and there's no respawn...

blah!

QFT

# of yall tryna get an aegis wing coop goin? i started it yesterday but missed a level so i guess i have to start over?

I can see what you mean jay kicks and its not like I hate GOW I liked the single player mode like crazy but when it came to multiplayer it lacked the fun ofother shooting games I play.

Back
Top Bottom