Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

I tried to google it but couldn't find anything..

i'm not geting any red lights but my once I put a game in my 360, the screen eventually freezes up and gets that static look with a bunch of lines going through it on the screen. Anyone know what the problem is?

Took this pic of the screen..

30ixgso.jpg

That happened to me when i was getting the red lights on and off... i had to send mine in.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

I tried to google it but couldn't find anything..

i'm not geting any red lights but my once I put a game in my 360, the screen eventually freezes up and gets that static look with a bunch of lines going through it on the screen. Anyone know what the problem is?

Took this pic of the screen..

30ixgso.jpg

That happened to me when i was getting the red lights on and off... i had to send mine in.
Yeah, I had that too. You'll eventually get the red light. I finally got the HDMI version. So far, no problems.

hmm

Just did the old switcharoo at walmartwith one of the games I got at TRU last week during the deal for fable II

play it?

Anyone want sealed Saints Row 2 for slightly under retail? Im trying to get NBA 2k9 or maybe buy Fallout 3 later this week.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Anyone want sealed Saints Row 2 for slightly under retail? Im trying to get NBA 2k9 or maybe buy Fallout 3 later this week.

dude do what I did...

hit up Wal Mart, tell them it was a gift and the person who gave it to you didnt have the receipt since they were visiting. they'll give you the price forthe game + local tax on a store credit card. I took an extra copy of saints row I picked up from TRU ;last week and did this because I wanted midnight club butthey were out, so I just asked them for credit. they ask for ID since they log it, something like 3 times max in 6 months. i'ma have my brother take myother games I bought last week that I dont want into WM tomorrow so I don't have to argue with TRU associates like i did today
smh.gif

I've known about that but I dont live near a Walmart. I'll eventually get around to it though since its the best option. Thanks.

by the way, I think ToysRUS will be giving out a 15$ gift card with purchase of Gears of War 2 upon release date. I think thats the best incentive so far.

Target and Bestbuy take it without receipt? more information por favor
pimp.gif

lol I just read your comment about arguing with TRU employees.. Heres my recent experience:

I went to times square to exchange the 2 copies of SR2 for NBA 2k9 and Fable 2. This Mike Tyson looking Customer Service broad says "no." Afterinitial debate, she says Fable came out after the promotion so theres no way. I say fair enough, do it for 2k9 then. She says no. She says something aboutmessing the stock up. I continue to plead my case. She continues to say no despite her co-worker saying it was fine. In fact, another worker there said"Ive learned something new today" in regardes to the no exchange policy for that promotion. That abomination just twisted logic around to deny theexchange.

I go to another TRU where they have Fable but no 2k9. It was looking bad at first but I told the leading official who was there that the employee who sold methe games told me it was ok to come back and exchange a copy for a game that was sold out or unavailable at the time. He said no problem but next time, havethe employee write it down on the back of the receipt. So I ended up with Fable. As an added bonus.. I called my mom to tell the score of the Juventus/RealMadrid match that had started while I was on this mission. Del Piero scored in the 5th minute.. smh.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Target and Bestbuy take it without receipt? more information por favor
pimp.gif

lol I just read your comment about arguing with TRU employees.. Heres my recent experience:

I went to times square to exchange the 2 copies of SR2 for NBA 2k9 and Fable 2. This Mike Tyson looking Customer Service broad says "no." After initial debate, she says Fable came out after the promotion so theres no way. I say fair enough, do it for 2k9 then. She says no. She says something about messing the stock up. I continue to plead my case. She continues to say no despite her co-worker saying it was fine. In fact, another worker there said "Ive learned something new today" in regardes to the no exchange policy for that promotion. That abomination just twisted logic around to deny the exchange.

I go to another TRU where they have Fable but no 2k9. It was looking bad at first but I told the leading official who was there that the employee who sold me the games told me it was ok to come back and exchange a copy for a game that was sold out or unavailable at the time. He said no problem but next time, have the employee write it down on the back of the receipt. So I ended up with Fable. As an added bonus.. I called my mom to tell the score of the Juventus/Real Madrid match that had started while I was on this mission. Del Piero scored in the 5th minute.. smh.

laugh.gif
DP
smokin.gif

yeah dude, some people at TRU are real cool but others are douchebags. The only trouble I had was because I bought three copies of SR2 on ps3. so when theykept trying to do the exchange it the system wouldnt allow it because the title was also the free one. The chick was cool though, she did all she could and iended up having to pay tax on fable II.

so to avoid those problems I took aother of my copies to WM for midnight club but they didnt have it, so i got store credit.

as for Target and BBy, they do the same process as wal*mart: tell them it was a gift, they bought it from that store but lost the receipt, they'll ask forID and they'll give you the amount on a store credit card

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

I just finished Fable 2. I would give it a 8.5. It was amazing until about 3/4th into the game. After that it was extremely rushed. It ends so quick you'll just be standing there like %%%? However, there's still A LOT of stuff to do. I wish the main quest was A LOT longer. They need a expansion pack ASAP.

short game?
Yeah, the Main Quest is short.
tired.gif
There's a lot to do,but that can only last so long.

Not too sure, but I think you can.

I have heard of people getting banned from Xbox Live for playing burned games online.

By the way, you know anyone who does it? I'm thinking about doing it, but I can't find anyone who mods them.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I have heard of people getting banned from Xbox Live for playing burned games online.

By the way, you know anyone who does it? I'm thinking about doing it, but I can't find anyone who mods them.

One of my co-workers has a modded box and virtually every good game ever released. He gave me inspiration. But I think he said that he can't play onLive. Im probably going to mod my old box and cop a newer model since they are so cheap now.

They do the modding in Chinatown and those mom & pop games stores (there is one on Fordham road that does it)

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?!!!

I bought THPS3 (platinum hits edition) on eBay, it's NIB. I just put it in rightnow, and the screen freezes on that white XBOX logo screen but you hear thesound progressing as well as the gameplay, but the screen is stuck. I popped in THPS4 platinum hits which was also NIB, and no problems.

Has anyone else had a similar problem? before I copped I checked the compatibility list and it's on there, I even had to DL an update. if anyone has thesame version THPS3 can you try it out and see the result?

Thanks guys

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

One of my co-workers has a modded box and virtually every good game ever released. He gave me inspiration. But I think he said that he can't play on Live. Im probably going to mod my old box and cop a newer model since they are so cheap now.

They do the modding in Chinatown and those mom & pop games stores (there is one on Fordham road that does it)
depends on the system itself and if the games are stealth patched or not. if the system is one of the older ones (non-hdmi), those systems are alot easier to mod then the newer ones. in terms of going on live, i know plenty of people who play burned games and has never been banned. really depends onsystem though?

$150 refurb premium 360s...

and for all you guys within the "discussion" about you know what", peep the last line...
Microsoft Xbox 360 Premium System $149.99 (Refurbished) - 20GB Hard Drive, Wireless Controller, Component HD AV Cable, Headset Microsoft Xbox 360 Premium System (Refurbished) - 20GB Hard Drive, Wireless Controller, Component HD AV Cable, Headset - $149.99

I didn't believe this when I saw it but it's only $149.99. Only a couple of weeks ago I bought a refurbed system for $249.99 at gamestop.

This is my first post here and I was sure that this would have already been up but I searched and could not find it. Please forgive me if this is already up or for some reason it does not qualify to be posted.

This is from Compusa:
http://slickdeals.net/?sduid=437491...7-9200&cm_re=Homepage-_-Spot 03-_-PC_M17-9200http://www.compusa.com/applicatio...C_M17-9200

It does say corporate sales on the website but it seems like anyone can buy it. This is an offer you cannot refuse since it comes with hardrive and accessories.

In addition, refurbed systems are more likely to come with benq dvd drives which means they may be moddable unlike the new 360's with liteon drives.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

One of my co-workers has a modded box and virtually every good game ever released. He gave me inspiration. But I think he said that he can't play on Live. Im probably going to mod my old box and cop a newer model since they are so cheap now.

One of my Co-workers and friend from school also has a modded 360. He did it himself, and plays online. He hacks into all this stuff all the time.I dont really kow what he was talking about though. Something about flashing the software blah blah i dunno.

But i DO KNOW you CAN play ONLINE. So im letting you know its possible if you decide to mod it.
I too thought about having him mod it for me, but if my 360 poops out with the RROD or something my warranty will be voided and im about 350$

Off-topic, but Justene Jaro made Babe of The Day on IGN.
pimp.gif

I'm thinking about copping an Arcade and modding the Pro I have now.

If you're okay with having a 360 without backwards compatibility.

I don't think anyone really plays reg. Xbox games on 360s anyway.
Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Just got the RROD for the second time on an elite.

Damn, I just copped one to replace my Premium that RROD'ed.

You're not making me too confident right now.

Back
Top Bottom