Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?!!!

I bought THPS3 (platinum hits edition) on eBay, it's NIB. I just put it in rightnow, and the screen freezes on that white XBOX logo screen but you hear the sound progressing as well as the gameplay, but the screen is stuck. I popped in THPS4 platinum hits which was also NIB, and no problems.

Has anyone else had a similar problem? before I copped I checked the compatibility list and it's on there, I even had to DL an update. if anyone has the same version THPS3 can you try it out and see the result?

Thanks guys
Tony Hawk 3 is backwards compatible on the 360?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I always thought THPS4 was.

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?!!!

I bought THPS3 (platinum hits edition) on eBay, it's NIB. I just put it in rightnow, and the screen freezes on that white XBOX logo screen but you hear the sound progressing as well as the gameplay, but the screen is stuck. I popped in THPS4 platinum hits which was also NIB, and no problems.

Has anyone else had a similar problem? before I copped I checked the compatibility list and it's on there, I even had to DL an update. if anyone has the same version THPS3 can you try it out and see the result?

Thanks guys
Tony Hawk 3 is backwards compatible on the 360?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I always thought THPS4 was.

laugh.gif
yeah all of the XBOX THPS games are backward compatible.

I figured out what was wrong... apparently THPS3 can ONLY be played on 480P mode, so I have to change video settings every time I play. all other games in theseries are fine no matter your settings

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

Originally Posted by i3allistic

I just finished Fable 2. I would give it a 8.5. It was amazing until about 3/4th into the game. After that it was extremely rushed. It ends so quick you'll just be standing there like %%%? However, there's still A LOT of stuff to do. I wish the main quest was A LOT longer. They need a expansion pack ASAP.

short game?
Yeah, the Main Quest is short.
tired.gif
There's a lot to do, but that can only last so long.

^i know right..very disappointing imo..

I would feel so much better with a ring, Sparrow. *Thumbs down* followed by a *Fart*

laugh.gif

I went to toys r us to switch one of the games i got on the buy 2 get one free deal i was gonna get midnight club i went to the customer srevice telling her iwanted to return it and she gave me $64 cash back so i got my 2 brand new games for 30 each and i got 2 games that came out that week i did this twice with thesame lady so i got 4 brand new games for $120. Its like i got 2 games for free and can still switch any of the 4 i kept for something new within 45 days areadyswitched one for midnight club but I kept socom for the headset.

New Xbox Holiday Bundle
[h1]http://kotaku.com/5068066/new-360-bundle-is-the-biggest-bundle-of-them-all[/h1]
[h1]New 360 Bundle Is The Biggest Bundle Of Them All[/h1]
bigbundle2.jpg
Don't think Microsoft are letting up on the 360 bundles this Christmas. They're just getting started. The latest official pack-in deal - exclusive to Sam's Club - is not only the biggest bundle deal we've ever seen, but potentially also the best value. For $349 you get a 60GB Pro console, Lego Indiana Jones, Kung Fu Panda and Guitar Hero III. The full, comes-with-guitar version of Guitar Hero III. With the 60GB unit normally costing $299 by itself, $50 for those three games constitutes what we like to call a bargain. It'll be out mid-November.

Sounds like they're trying to clear retail shelf space for World Tour
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

New Xbox Holiday Bundle
[h1]http://kotaku.com/5068066/new-360-bundle-is-the-biggest-bundle-of-them-all[/h1]
[h1]New 360 Bundle Is The Biggest Bundle Of Them All[/h1]
bigbundle2.jpg
Don't think Microsoft are letting up on the 360 bundles this Christmas. They're just getting started. The latest official pack-in deal - exclusive to Sam's Club - is not only the biggest bundle deal we've ever seen, but potentially also the best value. For $349 you get a 60GB Pro console, Lego Indiana Jones, Kung Fu Panda and Guitar Hero III. The full, comes-with-guitar version of Guitar Hero III. With the 60GB unit normally costing $299 by itself, $50 for those three games constitutes what we like to call a bargain. It'll be out mid-November.
Sounds like they're trying to clear retail shelf space for World Tour
grin.gif

that bundle looks NICE for those who don't have one yet.

I think i'll cop WT tomorrow, the game by itself. i'll be using that TRU Wal Mart store credit to get it, not for me but for my brother who mainly onlyplays GH and RB games...

God Im still punching my self in the face for getting my three sixty in mid june.

couple weeks later and the price gets cut. I paid 350 for a 20 gig pro.
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

God Im still punching my self in the face for getting my three sixty in mid june.

couple weeks later and the price gets cut. I paid 350 for a 20 gig pro.
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
ehh, you can't predict these things dude

^ yea your right but the reason im mad is because it was an Impulse buy, my money was burning a hole in my pocket so i just caved.

O and By the way heres another beta code

Your Unique Beta Code: TP6T4-KBYCQ-FPX42-6MQYP-MQFXJ

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

^ yea your right but the reason im mad is because it was an Impulse buy, my money was burning a hole in my pocket so i just caved.

O and By the way heres another beta code

Your Unique Beta Code: TP6T4-KBYCQ-FPX42-6MQYP-MQFXJ
PROPS SIR!

pimp.gif

R66KH-FMQYB-VKKVX-D9KGG-YWTX6
RB6KK-FT4JM-6R244-T9V38-FMYQ3
XFYVV-76M7Q-Y7F9R-T3VQ8-KG488

Here's 3 beta codes for you guys.

Originally Posted by GOATMJxxlll

I just finished Fable 2. I would give it a 8.5. It was amazing until about 3/4th into the game. After that it was extremely rushed. It ends so quick you'll just be standing there like %%%? However, there's still A LOT of stuff to do. I wish the main quest was A LOT longer. They need a expansion pack ASAP.

short game?
tired.gif

Fable 2 i would give a 7 out of 10
i finish the main quest in 5 hours and took me 8 hours to finish just about everything else ( everything execpt finding the keys and gargoyles)

major problems
- no bosses
- Way to easy to make money
- way to easy, if u have high magic and find the legend gun and sword ( gilles cellar and brightwood tower cave)

one pro i did like was the interaction with the Dog, the rest of the family stuff was a joke ( give them a 5 star house and pay them 30 bucks a day and thereall happy, had 5 wifes haha)

This was no RPG it was almost a adventure game, thank god that Fallout comes out this week

What was your guys fastest time in the Tournment? i did it once in 580seconds

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

short game?
tired.gif

i finish the main quest in 5 hours and took me 8 hours to finish just about everything else ( everything execpt finding the keys and gargoyles)

major problems
- no bosses
- way to easy, if u have high magic and find the legend gun and sword ( gilles cellar and brightwood tower cave)

one pro i did like was the interaction with the Dog, the rest of the family stuff was a joke ( give them a 5 star house and pay them 30 bucks a day and there all happy, had 5 wifes haha)

This was no RPG it was almost a adventure game, thank god that Fallout comes out this week

Yeah I think that's the problem with Fable. It doesn't know what type of game it wants to be. It tries to hard to do everything right andends up doing most things okay. The world in Fable 2 is probably one of the best in recent memory. Everything feels alive and has a storybook feel, just wishthey would've taken advantage of it. To be honest, this game feels like a beta version of what could've been.

Tom Jooks wrote:

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

short game?
tired.gif

major problems
- no bosses

one pro i did like was the interaction with the Dog, the rest of the family stuff was a joke ( give them a 5 star house and pay them 30 bucks a day and there all happy, had 5 wifes haha)

Yeah I think that's the problem with Fable. It doesn't know what type of game it wants to be. It tries to hard to do everything right and ends up doing most things okay. The world in Fable 2 is probably one of the best in recent memory. Everything feels alive and has a storybook feel, just wish they would've taken advantage of it. To be honest, this game feels like a beta version of what could've been.

Totally agree with u about that
The world looked good, but it says its a RPG so if u compare it to other RPG worlds it Falls Short big time ( Elder Scrolls, thats amazing)
Fable needs to focus on one thing and do it right.

Fallout 3 tomorrow
pimp.gif

Anymore Codes? if so please PM
thanks

Need help with my Xbox Live.

I am using the "gateway method", which is plugging up the ethernet cord from my xbox to my laptop, which is wireless enabled. I have done this beforeand it worked fine..I haven't changed ANY of my settings or anything, so i'm not sure why it wouldnt be working.

When i do the Xbox Live Test, it says "DNS-FAILED"

I cannot browse the internet from my wireless enabled laptop either..

For those looking for cod beta codes, have u guys tried registering on the callofduy.com website? They randomly sent me a code in my email.

Back
Top Bottom