Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

smile.gif
downloading now. homie was clutch with that key

Qqqc4-49yhr-2vfjx-p6yj7-chrf3,
7yyk-hhfxx-3vw4t-fgj4k-7hm3q,
Kpm8j-h3wdy-jpmd4-gfd6w-k2txy,
Hc9yw-vgwdf-7whyw-8rc84-37qrm

good luck

I just finished Fable 2. I would give it a 8.5. It was amazing until about 3/4th into the game. After that it was extremely rushed. It ends so quick you'lljust be standing there like %%%? However, there's still A LOT of stuff to do. I wish the main quest was A LOT longer. They need a expansion pack ASAP.

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

I just finished Fable 2. I would give it a 8.5. It was amazing until about 3/4th into the game. After that it was extremely rushed. It ends so quick you'll just be standing there like %%%? However, there's still A LOT of stuff to do. I wish the main quest was A LOT longer. They need a expansion pack ASAP.

short game?

Anyone pick up Farcry 2? Not sure if i like this game. The graphics are dope. But so far its kinda boring

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Anyone pick up Farcry 2? Not sure if i like this game. The graphics are dope. But so far its kinda boring

This is how I felt...You can only play so many 1st person shooters...and the driving sucks...

I need to give the online a try though...

In the Xbox Live Marketplace where it says "Redeem Code." The Beta download will pop up after its entered.

I tried to google it but couldn't find anything..

i'm not geting any red lights but my once I put a game in my 360, the screen eventually freezes up and gets that static look with a bunch of lines goingthrough it on the screen. Anyone know what the problem is?

Took this pic of the screen..

30ixgso.jpg

Can't keep my hands off of Fable II.

A real great game and an addicting one too. So much stuff to do and it has exceeded my expectations.

F6JKJ-W6V7X-YWQFT-TX97H-QPMDG

I do not know if it will work because I just recvd this code from the COD website and it was expired on the 19th. GoodLuck

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

I tried to google it but couldn't find anything..

i'm not geting any red lights but my once I put a game in my 360, the screen eventually freezes up and gets that static look with a bunch of lines going through it on the screen. Anyone know what the problem is?

Took this pic of the screen..

30ixgso.jpg
hardware is failing your going to get the red rings. there's something wrong with the graphic chip

Anyone pick up Midnight Club? Just copped for 48 shipped at Circuit City, cant wait. I loved DUB Edition so I hope this one is comparable.

I got another code if anybody needs it.
I wont be getting home until late late tonight...like 5/6.
PM me if you need it.
First come first serve so.....

-Bully

Back
Top Bottom