Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

Anyone else notice that ever since the Original XBOX launched the Western Game Industry > Eastern/Japanese Game Industry. We got them beat in almost every genre now, even RPGS, which they used to dominate with. Microsoft actually changed a lot of things by coming into the market. Hopefully now they can have a comeback.
That's up to perspective.

US-based games [Halo, GTAIV, etc.] do extremely well here in the U.S. and not as good elsewhere.

Games based elsewhere do extremely well in their regions and not so well here.

Consoles even... 360's doing well here, but not so well in the Asian region, while the PS3's doing good out there,

And of course the Wii is doing well globally...

Originally Posted by nnarum

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/12/03/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-announced/[/h2]
[h2]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 announced[/h2]
Posted Dec 3rd 2008 8:45PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News

That's right kiddos, Activision's hugely successful Call of Duty franchise is spawning another sequel limb with today's semi-official announcement that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is in development and set for release Fall 2009.

The announcement comes from a Microsoft sponsored Massive Inc. upfront where publishers showcase and talk about upcoming products to lineup advertisers prior to release. Activision didn't have any specifics to announce regarding the title, other than the fact that we'll be receiving a second helping of Modern Warfare late next year.

Anyone beyond excited for more CoD, especially a sequel to CoD4 which is arguably the best of the franchise?

pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I knew it was only a matter of time.

God. Damnit.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

21j0xz8.jpg

2qw3br8.jpg

Is that the ban screen?
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

No, I was just playing and the screen wigged out and looked all scrambled. Then I tried restarting it and that's where I'm at...
smh.gif

^^ Do you really need to be on Xbox Live as you play the burnt demo?

Just play it safe and disconnect the ethernet cable / wireless adapter if you're gonna pop the RE5 demo in.

No, I was just playing and the screen wigged out and looked all scrambled. Then I tried restarting it and that's where I'm at...
smh.gif

smh.gif
@This unreliable hardware.

Keep your head up, bro.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

smh.gif

smh.gif
@This unreliable hardware.

Keep your head up, bro.

laugh.gif
I might buy an Arcade in the mean time and just resell this to Gamestop or a pawn shop when it comes back... I don't really want a refurbedconsole
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
to you MS.

BTW, it didn't even make it a full year.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

^^ Do you really need to be on Xbox Live as you play the burnt demo?

Just play it safe and disconnect the ethernet cable / wireless adapter if you're gonna pop the RE5 demo in.
nah you don't have to be on XBL, there is an online co-op mode on the demo though.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

nah you don't have to be on XBL, there is an online co-op mode on the demo though.
Rhetorical question, homey.
laugh.gif

I'm just naturally cautious with XBL, I don't wanna lose another gamertag.

Edit ~~~//>

Just finished burning it and went through it... It's kinda short/small.
grin.gif

And even though it'd fit on a CD format, don't burn it to a blank CD.

I tried to get slick so I wouldn't use up any of my blank DVD-Rs.

Just received my Rainbow Six Vegas 2 from Gamefly (9.99 deal a page or two back).. fantastic condition. The case and manual are pristine. The disc itself hadone little scratch but it went away with a swipe off cloth. Im very pleased and I'll buy again depending on the next deal (not feeling GH:aerosmith for 15)

oh and it came with the Tom Clancy End War beta disc (unnecessary but cool non the less)

RE5 demo is dope
pimp.gif
Can't wait until March!
I keep getting owned though.. i need to play co-op because AI partner sucks. I got chainsawed in the 2nd level
laugh.gif

getting an xbox in 2 weeks. what are some must have games? (not a halo fan). i've bought fallout3 and gears of war 1 so far.

YO aubstuh86, nothing is a must have. Here are games you might want to look into

Gears of War 2
Left 4 Dead
NBA 2K9
Street Fighter IV
Resident Evil 5
Mirrors Edge
Dead Space
Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts
Orange Box
BIOSHOCK
Call of Duty 4

Originally Posted by firenflames

YO aubstuh86, nothing is a must have. Here are games you might want to look into

Gears of War 2
Left 4 Dead
NBA 2K9
Street Fighter IV
Resident Evil 5
Mirrors Edge
Dead Space
Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts
Orange Box
BIOSHOCK
Call of Duty 4
honnestly buying all those games is pointless because ur going to only play 1 or 2 out of those games, i have games from 6 months ago that aresealed never even been touched, because the multi player on some games is ust so good you dont want to play anything else..for example gears of war1, madden,2k9 and call of duty 4

one more thing, when are the newer edition xboxes releasing? im talking about the ones that come with an extra chip/camp to reduce the chances RROD. should iwait for those to release? or should i cop a 360 now.

any news on blu ray addition like the hd dvd for 360? I'm debating selling my xbox + blu ray player to get a ps3, really tough decision...

Back
Top Bottom