Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

If you guys need your 360s fixed check your local craigslist for people who fix them. Usually 35-50 dollars. The guy i went to had VERY good service and i even had to wait in line because he had other clients.
If you're gonna pay $50, you should have gotten the 2 years warranty from Best Buy.

Anyone know how to fix the headset/mic?

Mine isn't working, and as far as I can see, nothing is broken on the actual piece.

aight NT, so I got the RROD back in March and never bothered gettin my xbox fixed cuz I didnt have the time, but I finally shipped it out to microsoft lastThursaday. does anyone know how long it'll take til I get it back?

Update on my Elite. Looks like I'm getting a new system. My serial number changed on the website. Takes them this long just to send me another unit? Pause.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ MS. I'm sure I could fix it in less than a day if I knew what the problem was. So I sent it in the 10th, and now it should be shipped out tomorrow.In total, about 3-4 weeks.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Update on my Elite. Looks like I'm getting a new system. My serial number changed on the website. Takes them this long just to send me another unit? Pause.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ MS. I'm sure I could fix it in less than a day if I knew what the problem was. So I sent it in the 10th, and now it should be shipped out tomorrow. In total, about 3-4 weeks.
tired.gif
when you get it make sure its a new system. when i sent mine i got a new one with a new serial number, but all they did was place a new stickerover the old serial number

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by nnarum

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ MS. I'm sure I could fix it in less than a day if I knew what the problem was. So I sent it in the 10th, and now it should be shipped out tomorrow. In total, about 3-4 weeks.
tired.gif
when you get it make sure its a new system. when i sent mine i got a new one with a new serial number, but all they did was place a new sticker over the old serial number

Yeah I should've clarified. I'm getting a different system. I have no idea if it's my same system, a refurb, or a brand new one. I'm justpissed it took them this long if it's a different one. It should take them 2 days max. I understand they can be busy, but if they're not even fixingthe same one, what's the point of the delay?

Question:

After the NXE Update my Xbox Live Marketplace stopped working. It won't load anything, so i can't download nothing. I can still connect to Xbox Live,send messages, and play online, but the Marketplace doesn't work and i get an error code saying like "800zE2" or something like that.

How do i fix it?

BTW, I know I'm late to the Gears 2 party, but the SP is nice. I haven't tried the MP yet, and I don't plan on it. I didn't really like Gears 1MP, and I hear that Gears 2 MP is laggy and bugged.

And for those of you looking to get into GTA IV still, Gamefly has it $19.99 shipped (plus taxes).
They also have other deals going on right now too... Link

Ninja Gaiden 2 - 14.99
Devil May Cry 4 - 12.99
Unreal Tournament III - 9.99
Battlefield Bad Company - 24.99
http://

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

aight NT, so I got the RROD back in March and never bothered gettin my xbox fixed cuz I didnt have the time, but I finally shipped it out to microsoft last Thursaday. does anyone know how long it'll take til I get it back?
Got mine back in less than 2 weeks

^its rolling rolling and more rolling, followed by shooting like 3 clips into 1 person

plus the way the bullets travel is ******ed

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Exactly.

off-topic but, aren't you the dude that called ducktales on the car i was driving? Like awhile back?

nerd.gif

Yes that was me, the same person that didnt deny the face that you had it but the fact that you didnt pay a cent on it.
earn the car your driving then speak to me kid.

Exactly.

off-topic but, aren't you the dude that called ducktales on the car i was driving? Like awhile back?

nerd.gif

Yes that was me, the same person that didnt deny the face that you had it but the fact that you didnt pay a cent on it.
earn the car your driving then speak to me kid.
don't get mad.

and quite frankly, i dont think that most teens are paying for the cars they drive.

I did
laugh.gif

but whatever
wink.gif
I was never mad, dont see how you came up with that played out statement.
Right.

"Earn the car you are driving kid before you come talk to me"

Nothing wrong with you paying for your own car.

But i don't, and i don't have to right now. So i'm not at fault.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

aight NT, so I got the RROD back in March and never bothered gettin my xbox fixed cuz I didnt have the time, but I finally shipped it out to microsoft last Thursaday. does anyone know how long it'll take til I get it back?
eek.gif
really?? thats whatsup, I thought it was gonna take like amonth lol

Originally Posted by jville819

eek.gif
really?? thats whatsup, I thought it was gonna take like a month lol
Yeah, but when did he send his in?

Question:

After the NXE Update my Xbox Live Marketplace stopped working. It won't load anything, so i can't download nothing. I can still connect to Xbox Live, send messages, and play online, but the Marketplace doesn't work and i get an error code saying like "800zE2" or something like that.

How do i fix it?

Im hoping someone has experienced something like this.

I played Fallout 3 earlier for 5-6 hours straight. Side note : probably one of the greatest games I have ever played. I took a break for a couple hours, andthen returned. After playing for an hour my screen turned all red. I turned it off and on, and it said E-74. I did a lot of searching on the internet and it isa similar error to the 3 red rings, except there arent 3 rings lighted, just ONE.

There is no way im going to pay $100 to get this fixed, so I am thinking about calling microsoft and just tell them i got the 3 red rings. I tried to givemyself the 3 red rings by just leaving it on and wrapping it in towels to try and get the 3 of em, but no go.

Anyone have any better ideas than just telling them I got the 3 red rings. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom