Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by llcooljunr

For those looking for cod beta codes, have u guys tried registering on the callofduy.com website? They randomly sent me a code in my email.
They sent me a damn pc beta code
mad.gif

Anyone want it?

Could someone hook me up with a beta code, specifically the inbox, I can't keep up with this thread good enough to get the code before someone else
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

Could someone hook me up with a beta code, specifically the inbox, I can't keep up with this thread good enough to get the code before someone else
ohwell.gif

Which one of you NT'ers did this?:
US software behemoth Microsoft has doubled a cash reward for information on the whereabouts of a Canadian boy who ran away from home after his father took away his Xbox game console, it said Tuesday.

Brandon Crisp, 15, took off on his bicycle from his Barrie, Ontario home on October 13 -- Canada's Thanksgiving holiday -- and rode east along an old rail line.

He has not been seen since.

His father told local media he had removed Brandon's Xbox, built by Microsoft, after noticing changes in behavior since Brandon started playing "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare" online.

The boy started skipping school, stealing money and ignoring his studies, his father said.

A local newspaper, the family's Internet service provider and Child Find offered a 25,000-dollar (19,500-dollar US) reward for information leading to his return.

Microsoft topped it up with another 25,000 dollars, the company said Tuesday in an email to AFP, "hoping for his swift return."

"Like everyone, we are deeply worried about the disappearance of Brandon Crisp," the company said.

Exhaustive searches have not turned up a single clue beyond the boy's bicycle, found last week with a flat tire.

Police are said to be examining who Brandon played with online. "Law enforcement has contacted Microsoft about this matter and we are cooperating fully with them," said Microsoft.

On Sunday, 1,600 volunteer searchers packed up their reflective vests and ended their efforts to find him, while police stopped their air and water search.

In an interview with the daily Globe and Mail, the boy's father, Steve Crisp, said he had not known how important the gaming system was to his son and how he would react when it was taken away

Experts commented that gamers may form bonds with fellow online players.

"This had become his identity, and I didn't realize how in-depth this was until I took his Xbox away," Steve Crisp told the Globe and Mail. "That's like cutting his legs off."

"This is such an issue that hits every parent out there, with video games that are starting to control our kids' lives," he said.

"I just took away his identity, so I can understand why he got so mad and took off. Before, I couldn't understand why he was taking off for taking his game away."

Now, Brandon's father says he just wants his son to come home.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/microsoft-offers-reward-for-missing-xbox-gamer/1260470http://videogames.yahoo.c...issing-xbox-gamer/1260470

Hey guise, i just picked up xbox 360 pro, 20gb

is there any games to pick up?

and anyone selling nba 2k9?

also, can anyone pm me about *cough* flashing *cough*

If anyone is interested, this is my little Gears 2 gameplay changes list based on how much I've played so far:

Movement and control

Pros:
-No more getting stuck on cover
-No more "sticky" walls pulling you in when you get too close to them while roadie running
-Roadie Running has sharper turn radius
-Overall movement and cover have been refined and polished to a T. It's just so much smoother and less glitchy than Gears 1.

Cons:
-You can no longer immediately dodge roll after you perform a melee, fire your weapon, etc. Seems they implemented this to further discourage the"shotgun-whoring" that was in the first.

Weapons

Shotgun:
-Rate of fire decreased
-Blind fire aim too low. Meaning you have to aim higher with the blind fire to hit straight ahead of you. Looks more like a mistake than a fix. Hopefully theypatch it.

-THIS is what surprised me the most. The shotgun now has a CONSISTANT spread. Meaning the shots always come out in the same pattern, while most games haveshotgun shells coming out in a random pattern. The spread is rectangular, with one buck shot on each corner, then 4 more buck shots right at the center of therectangle, forming a square, totaling 8 buck shots all together in 1 shell.

Sniper:
-Seems much more headshot friendly, with of course taking out the active downs as the balance.
-Sounds sexy as hell too
pimp.gif

Lancer:
-No changes I have noticed so far

Torque Bow:
-Improved targeting system. Much easier to see where the Bow will hit
-The targeting system will also change color from Blue to Red when the Bow has been charged enough to stick.
-Torque Bow headshots pop heads act like Sniper headshots. Soooooo nasty when I first experienced this
pimp.gif

Boomshot:
-Now comes with 3 shots
-Less of an arc, faster traveling speed
-Less splash damage

Hammerburst:
-Semi Auto, meaning 1 shot per trigger pull
-Bullet for bullet stronger than Lancer
-Headshots pop heads like Sniper

Gorgon Pistol:
-Fires in bursts. 4 bursts per clip.
-I think its 5 or 6 shots per burst, can't remember
-This thing is a beast, takes down most enemies in 1-2 bursts, and ridiculously fast reload. Combined with meatshield/metal shield, you're a force on thebattlefield.

Boltok Magnum and Regular Pistol:
-Haven't used, too busy with Gorgon
laugh.gif

I will update more later today. I've only been playing Campaign and haven't done any real testing with these weapons, so more corrected info willprobably show up.

daaam only 1 more week till Gears. i'm debating about the midnight release. anyone else copping at midnight?

I may cop gears. I just got star wars the forces unleashed, beat it in 4 hours I thought the game was going to be live. Anyone else out there have the forcesunleashed that can fill me in on the live play?

Can no wait for

Mortal Kombat vs DC
COD WORLD AT WAR
Gears 2(maybe)

Cons:
-You can no longer immediately dodge roll after you perform a melee, fire your weapon, etc. Seems they implemented this to further discourage the "shotgun-whoring" that was in the first.
pimp.gif
thank god. i hated that crap

what would you rate it out of 10?

damn, Gears of War 2 is in your "maybe" pile? lol.

I wanted to get it Midnight Release (Gamestop, gold plated lancer incentive) but Circuit City is offering 1600 ms points with purchase OR ToysRUS is offering15 dollar gift card with purchase.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

damn, Gears of War 2 is in your "maybe" pile? lol.

I wanted to get it Midnight Release (Gamestop, gold plated lancer incentive) but Circuit City is offering 1600 ms points with purchase OR ToysRUS is offering 15 dollar gift card with purchase.

i'm thinking about canceling my reserve at gamestop & just copping at circuit city. the gold plated lancer is only in-game. i thought i was a replica.
laugh.gif

I'm thinking of getting Fallout, but I didn't like Oblivion. I thought it was to complicated. Is Fallout the same gameplay wise?

Originally Posted by ROME357

Originally Posted by llcooljunr

For those looking for cod beta codes, have u guys tried registering on the callofduy.com website? They randomly sent me a code in my email.
They sent me a damn pc beta code
mad.gif

Anyone want it?

Yeah, me too. At first I didn't read that it was a PC and got all excited for nothing it turned out to be.. I'm so sick of fighting for the COD5 betacodes with all these people, so I won't even try anymore. Why can't they just let the demo be downloaded by everyone anyway. It's like 3 differentstages.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom