Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Can y'all recommend me a good action game for a casual like myself have the switch and most games unless it's a Mario, mlZelda title are kinda trash....

Off rip gonna cop :
Madden
Forza

And this is my first true console since the OG Xbox so there's that also (the switch I consider it more of a system I can and spend some time with my daughter and share with her)
I’d say just browse gamepass. You’ll find something that interests you

Can y'all recommend me a good action game for a casual like myself have the switch and most games unless it's a Mario, mlZelda title are kinda trash....

Off rip gonna cop :
Madden
Forza

And this is my first true console since the OG Xbox so there's that also (the switch I consider it more of a system I can and spend some time with my daughter and share with her)

What kind of action games do you like? Like what games are you looking for something similar for.

The Batman Arkham series has great action and is a lot of fun.
Mad Max is always on sale for cheap and is pretty fun for what it is.
Bioshock series is great, more first person shooter with powers and can be creepy but really good games.
Control
Fable series
Witcher 3
Gears of War 1-3, classic third person cover and shoot games.
Mass Effect 1-3
Nier Automata
Red Dead Redemption 1-2/GTA 5
Titanfall 2
Far Cry 3

Last edited:
Good looks guise , just copped da Arkham Trilogy for like $9 and played Forza on da cloud .....ngl da Forza joint is crazy and and all I played was like the first 10-15 min ....

Gonna cop GTA 5 but I honestly haven't played non of the previous GTA , last GTA I played was the remastered version on da OG Xbox....

Honestly not a fan of first person shooters , seems like Everytime I play I'm dead within seconds can't keep up with all the ******** on da screen sometimes

Wait until the Series X release of GTA V. Don't remember reading if you did or not, but can play the remastered version of San Anderas via GamePass. GTA IV is relatively cheap too.

a thing I cant STAND in halo infinite multiplayer are the animations

when I use over shield or invisibility the stupid *** animation takes too long to put it on

or when you pick up rockets and dumb *** barrel needs to spin a billion times before being able to fire it.

**** is annoying and has gotten me killed so many times. take out those dumb *** animation 343

/rage
They did it on purpose, too.

Damn b they wasn't lying when they said 1TB(+/- 800g real-time) ain't enough space , mind you I'm just starting out Arkham Trilogy itself is like 110g's....sheesh.... besides that I'm really loving the experience , hooked on Forza started playing at 10pm, next thing you know I look at my watch and it's 5am

Couple of questions guise :

-Pretty noob question but if I continue playing in da cloud and then decide to either purchase or install that same game down the road all my achievements and progress would be kept as is correct?

- is the Elite controller really worth the bread?

Get a big external HDD for all the non Series X games and you will be ok, you can even move series X games back and forth between the external drive to save time and bandwidth. Can't comment on the elite because I don't have one but I never felt the need to get one especially with the supposed durability issues.

I have 60 games installed in total(9 Series S/X games) with 900 GBs left(1TB internal/2TB external). 127GB left on the internal, which should be enough for one or at most two more Series S/X games. Will definitely need a SSD drive as the gen progresses.

Can't answer the 1st question, to me personally No to the 2nd. I've never used one though.

Damn b they wasn't lying when they said 1TB(+/- 800g real-time) ain't enough space , mind you I'm just starting out Arkham Trilogy itself is like 110g's....sheesh.... besides that I'm really loving the experience , hooked on Forza started playing at 10pm, next thing you know I look at my watch and it's 5am

-Pretty noob question but if I continue playing in da cloud and then decide to either purchase or install that same game down the road all my achievements and progress would be kept as is correct?

Honestly don't think you'd need the elite controller judging from your posts

To first question yes. Unless you delete the data in the cloud, you're good

Ok , think I'ma go da Xbox "By You" route need another controller , saw and read the reviews for da elite and you guise are right don't need it and supposedly build quality is trash. Def grabbing a hard drive tho

Ok , think I'ma go da Xbox "By You" route need another controller , saw and read the reviews for da elite and you guise are right don't need it and supposedly build quality is trash. Def grabbing a hard drive tho
Build quality is great on the elites IMO, it’s the components inside that seem to give out sooner than they should. I had one that just didn’t turn on one day and my latest one the right bumper is busted and won’t work at all. Both happened over the 1 year mark.

Just beat this dude using nothing but Kano’s move where he spits on the opponent :lol:
FB813F5D-6684-4003-BCED-4ED45AB3AA00.jpeg

Build quality is great on the elites IMO, it’s the components inside that seem to give out sooner than they should. I had one that just didn’t turn on one day and my latest one the right bumper is busted and won’t work at all. Both happened over the 1 year mark.
The components inside not being a good quality or durable still means the build quality is trash.

Last edited:
My friend’s elite controller broke within 2 months. His replacement broke within 5.

I’d highly recommend getting a Scuf controller instead of the Elite. I don’t have one myself but everyone I know who has one speaks highly of them. Pricing is roughly the same I think, I’d have to check.

The components inside not being a good quality or durable still means the build quality is trash.
To me, build quality means the actual construction of it. When it’s basically a front piece and back piece with steel components like triggers and paddles, that to me, it good.

Back
Top Bottom