• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Downloaded Madden 22 through game pass

You can't trade injured players for an offline roster.

Make it make sense.

Been playing Far Cry 3 and for being an older still doesn’t look to bad. It’s pretty fun so far and for me it’s a great switch up from Halo and MLB. I still need to finish RDR2 :lol:

Been quarantined in so just dabbling back and playing mlb and getting all the cards i missed out on in last few months

Finally got my 70th Win earlier.. i use to go ham in mlb

12F61B96-888B-4641-8CC7-DE74314A0C96.png

Had bout 2M stubbs and grabbed the 99 trout for 1M + few other cards

Been quarantined in so just dabbling back and playing mlb and getting all the cards i missed out on in last few months

Finally got my 70th Win earlier.. i use to go ham in mlb

12F61B96-888B-4641-8CC7-DE74314A0C96.png

Had bout 2M stubbs and grabbed the 99 trout for 1M + few other cards
I’m at 220 wins now I think. Highest rating I’ve gotten is 822 rating and man dudes are such clowns. Everyone plays at shippet and it’s annoying. I grinded out for trout and wanted to for Trea but it’s not worth it I’ll just buy him later. I’m wondering what changes they’ll make to 22.

I’m at 220 wins now I think. Highest rating I’ve gotten is 822 rating and man dudes are such clowns. Everyone plays at shippet and it’s annoying. I grinded out for trout and wanted to for Trea but it’s not worth it I’ll just buy him later. I’m wondering what changes they’ll make to 22.

Yaa and its been that way for past for years with shipment.. i agree its annoying as hell and i hope they do something about it

I know in past years playing at MLB parks the ball would lag crossing home plate due to all the fans in a stadium hence why ppl play at shippet.. less crowd and the ball flys due to elevation (cheesy HRs)

My main goal this year was to go 12-0 in BR and i finally did it early on in the season.. thats all i used to ppay was Events and grind BR

MLB easily the best sports game IMO

I use my controller overclocked… it’s blissful
I still haven’t even really got into the weeds of PC gaming. I’ve had a PC for about a year and a half and couldn’t tell you the first step of overclocking

I still haven’t even really got into the weeds of PC gaming. I’ve had a PC for about a year and a half and couldn’t tell you the first step of overclocking

So that’s probably why you don’t like it. Invest some time into PC gaming your never gonna look back

Back
Top Bottom