Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Can only play Golden Eye like this

goldeneye-007-tournament-edition-n64-temple-multiplayer.jpg

On this

vyujrwbusmv21.jpg

Played Halo on my homeboys Series X last night and the difference from my One X was like night and day smh. I was averaging 17-20 kills a game on Slayer but i can barely get over 7 kills on my xbox.

It's a bundle deal of a Series X($500) plus 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate/XBL Gold($15 a month, $360 for two years). $10 dollars saving.

Think I've seen a few NTers who went that route as well. Not really a bad option considering the library of games.

The Series X is :pimp:

Playing these last gen games at 4K 60 is the best part.

And Halo at 2k 120 :wow: .

I need to test out Overwatch today.

Just beat this dude using nothing but Kano’s move where he spits on the opponent :lol:
FB813F5D-6684-4003-BCED-4ED45AB3AA00.jpeg
ya man, one reason or another we've been there.....
funny how i laugh/smh thinking back on them days.... find yourself wanting to shove that controller in all kinds of places...

Hate this time of year, Xbox controller battery packs always a pain to find or overpriced.

Hate this time of year, Xbox controller battery packs always a pain to find or overpriced.
They were used, but sold the two I had on eBay for like $8 a piece. Bought a Rocketfish(Best Buy brand) from there for $10 like a month ago.
Why are you using battery packs? Just buy some rechargable batteries for 1/4 the price and they work with everything.
Are they really? The proprietary one is cool though as far as convenience.

Been using high capacity Amazon AA rechargeables since I got my Xbox and they last for a while.

I've heard good things about Ikea AA rechargeables but they're never in-stock at my local Ikea. People say they're basically rebranded Panasonic Eneloops

Been using high capacity Amazon AA rechargeables since I got my Xbox and they last for a while.

I've heard good things about Ikea AA rechargeables but they're never in-stock at my local Ikea. People say they're basically rebranded Panasonic Eneloops

to the best of my knowledge they are

I think Amazon are Eneloops too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom