Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
I always have my mic in while playing, I think especially in a team game it's just a courtesy. On mute obviously until I need to talk, I'm not one of those people with music blasting through his headset.
My hormone condition has been affecting my voice a lot though recently, specifically the recovery of my vocal cords when I talk relatively much the previous day.
Now people in lobbies keep joking "oh look he's dying" or "stop using a voicechanger" etc.

Example: My voice is currently still ****** from NYE, when I talked for roughly 6 hours. Yesterday it sounded a lot worse, way deeper and raspier so you can probably imagine the reactions/jokes people keep making.

Last edited:
For a charging station my wife picked up PowerA dual charging station. It’s clutch I use one controller and toss it on the charger when it’s dead and grab the other.

:rofl:

Not gonna lie - something seems oddly peaceful about that.
I figure that's probably why Farming Simulator does so well. That has to be the reason right?
The games have a decent active population but even on Twitch, Farming Simulator has a fairly decent presence. I just looked at Twitch's Farming Simulator 22 category and it has 5000 live viewers at this moment. That's almost double the amount Battlefield 2042 currently has.

I figure that's probably why Farming Simulator does so well. That has to be the reason right?
The games have a decent active population but even on Twitch, Farming Simulator has a fairly decent presence. I just looked at Twitch's Farming Simulator 22 category and it has 5000 live viewers at this moment. That's almost double the amount Battlefield 2042 currently has.

Interesting. People in search for that chill.

Been playing some Animal Crossing lately and the tone is relaxing

apparently the Dev mod got clauses....
your nonrefundable $20 to activate it is moot after 3months of dev inactivity...
in short, build some **** or beat it...
this is how the console moddng starts...

Reached Onyx in Halo Infinite.

Kinda feel like it was too easy
I think for some reason different people get different skill based mm even at certain ranks.

I have a buddy who said solo/duo controller was the easiest thing he’s played. He’s an Onyx in it.

I, however, have been battling Diamond 5/6 for weeks now.

We played it together for the first time yesterday and he was SHOOK at the lobbies we got into lol
We got absolutely destroyed and it didn’t feel like solo duo at all. The other team had team shot and everything. It was wild. 4 games. All L’s.

I told him that’s how Solo/Duo controller always is for me? He said he’s never played kids like that in that playlist.

I saw 2 at my local target, seems maybe we will see them more often
Thanks to this post.. I went to my local target and yes they had a xbox series x and a xbox mini fridge so I bought both.. :nthat:

witnesskb24 witnesskb24
gif-sneakers-comedy-club-mars-2016-7.gif

michael-jordan-nba-championship.gif

23-achievements-in-the-career-of-michael-jordan.jpg

That’s because it is. Building your own lawn mowing company then hiring workers to work on yards so you earn extra income. It’s a country boys dream.
Matter of fact, most of these simulators have been sleepers. I’m still waiting for them to put Drug Dealing Simulator on consoles.
Thief Simulator is out somewhere. Saw my boy playing

back to being addicted to APEX Ranked

something about Worlds Edge map that i just love waaaay to much

i truly think its one of the hardest BR we got.. the skill is just insane as you rank up but i love it

just hard body stuck in Plat lol

back to being addicted to APEX Ranked

something about Worlds Edge map that i just love waaaay to much

i truly think its one of the hardest BR we got.. the skill is just insane as you rank up but i love it

just hard body stuck in Plat lol
What’s your tag? This season been rough for me. I’m stuck at Gold 3 playing with randoms w/ no mics. The last few season I hit Plat 4 but always stop playing due to lack of teammates who actually use their mic.

Back
Top Bottom