Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters

ADVANCED WARFARE WAS AHEAD OF ITS TIME

Still to this day was my favorite call of duty

if you weren't able to figure out the movement, it was RIP and prolly why most didnt like it

The Ranked League in that game was off the charts man..I had so much ******* fun playing this damn game

MW2019 should’ve had more support time. I was loving everything about it. I’ve just been burned out with back too back COD. I rather it be every other year with actual full support.

The MW+Cold War+Vanguard+Warzone connectivity definitely took its toll on the franchise.

Im 100% for them taking a gap year between each game going forward.

MW2 and MW3 were my favorites. I think I liked MW3 better. A little more built out and refined than MW2 but still broken in a fun way. The engine for the Black Ops games always felt off to me aside from I think BO2. Didn't care for the jetpack games.

Screenshot_20220224-155248_TikTok.jpg

Those New Vegas 2 rumors are just setting me up for profound sadness when it turns out to be bs.

I guess it makes some sense if you think about it. Bethesda is gonna have to focus on ES6 after Starfield. Somebody else will need to be responsible for a new Fallout game if there's gonna be one. Not getting too excited yet though.

Fallout NV 2 will probably release after ES6. Obsidian is already working on multiple projects to include Outer Worlds 2.

Bless FromSoft, I'm already hooked on Elden Ring
Picked the Wretch class to start at lvl 1 with no armor and a big old club. Bit of a struggle at the moment but it'll be worth it to choose my own skill allocation from the very start.

Bless FromSoft, I'm already hooked on Elden Ring
Picked the Wretch class to start at lvl 1 with no armor and a big old club. Bit of a struggle at the moment but it'll be worth it to choose my own skill allocation from the very start.
Picked bandit and golden seed. Thinking about restarting as astrologer tho

Picked bandit and golden seed. Thinking about restarting as astrologer tho
I picked Golden Seed too, seemed most useful.

In previous Dark Souls games I usually played as a strength weapon magic hybrid. So basically a battlemage kind of. I absolutely love magic but I also love my chunky weapons. I never ever played a Dexterity character build.

I finally found a piece of armor :lol: I'm out here trying to fight bosses butt naked with a club. I'm level 3 now, most of the other classes start at 7 or so.
Honestly I always recommend the wretch because it gives you the most creative freedom with your build. All other classes start at a certain level with some skillpoints already allocated. The Wretch class starts at level 1 with 10 skill points in every skill but in exchange for making the early part of the game significantly harder because you're level 1 without any armor.

My Wretch club is decent against shields though when wielding 2-handed, it can stagger a lot of enemies so far in early game.

I'm absolutely having a blast.

I picked Golden Seed too, seemed most useful.

In previous Dark Souls games I usually played as a strength weapon magic hybrid. So basically a battlemage kind of. I absolutely love magic but I also love my chunky weapons. I never ever played a Dexterity character build.
Astrologer is the battlemage class in this game. want to level up spells/magic quick to make it “easier” for me :lol:. Gonna restart after this rangers/caps game

Astrologer is the battlemage class in this game. want to level up spells/magic quick to make it “easier” for me :lol:. Gonna restart after this rangers/caps game
Yeah I was kinda considering Astrologer but figured as someone who (humblebrag) got all achievements on Dark Souls 1 (2 and a half NG+ full playthroughs :sick:) , I could probably handle starting as the Wretch and easily customize my character however I want without already being bound to a preset from the start.

Back
Top Bottom