Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
I'm reading that Elden Ring is harder than a regular Souls game :sick:

No way in hell I'm putting myself through all that
I have no idea how to get out of the outside area where I am :lol: these giant beasts feel like I’m playing a Level 36 Charizard with a Lvl 2 Pidgey

Damn this MSI is amazing, super clear right out the box. Gotta mess with the saturation and I’m all set. I see why dudes say they won’t go back to tv gaming. My wife is gonna love having the tv back now :lol:

Any other monitors you recommend? I’ve gotta Costco gift card and the only MSI they have is a 27 inch.

Damn this MSI is amazing, super clear right out the box. Gotta mess with the saturation and I’m all set. I see why dudes say they won’t go back to tv gaming. My wife is gonna love having the tv back now :lol:
Man i went diamond 1 on apex with the monitor,
Went back to the big tv and im super trash i can barely make it to platinum III.

Going back soon 😂

I just have to connect it to a laptop and configure it right now everything has a bluish tibt

Any other monitors you recommend? I’ve gotta Costco gift card and the only MSI they have is a 27 inch.
I used Rtings.com and compared my price range vs what I wanted and just started eliminating till I got down to what I wanted unfortunately Costco had limited options to what I’m looking for

I'm reading that Elden Ring is harder than a regular Souls game :sick:

No way in hell I'm putting myself through all that
Oh yeah it's way harder overall imo, not even just a little bit. I thought I'd be prepared as a veteran of the Souls games but nah, I'm out here dying more I can count.

I feel like the Elden Ring base game is harder than getting this, which requires getting halfway into NG+2 because you need all boss drops and some had 3 potential picks. I think I might’ve died more already in Elden Ring and DS1 was my first Souls game.
2DC1B7AB-500E-4D17-BCC9-F3820963FB5C.jpeg

Last edited:
Gaming on the big tv feels like trying to run in quicksand to me now...

I can still switch back n forth easily but the last time I went back to the 65" 2.1 was just to show some visitors the matrix demo.

Id rather game on a high end TV.. but I honestly havent played on a monitor in like over 10 years, back when G sync was still new. Still... dont see myself ever going back to playing at a desk on a small screen. Next TV will be a 77 inch OLED.

I rather play on a gaming monitor. Especially for shooters.

Playing on any TV bigger than 55 inches is not comfortable to me.

I would like a gaming monitor but they’re on the small side to me. 32 inches doesn’t cut it. 43-55 is perfect not bigger either.

If I were to buy a TV for gaming, it would be this 42inch LG OLED that is coming out...

I feel 42/42" is my upper limit

Have my eye on this since it was announced. Waiting for it to hit stores to go see what it’s about for myself. Can’t wait for my friends and house guest to ask me why I don’t “plug the playstation to the bigger tv so it can look better”

I would like a gaming monitor but they’re on the small side to me. 32 inches doesn’t cut it. 43-55 is perfect not bigger either.

All of that is relative to how close you are to the screen... Flexibility is key for me.

I'm not into using my gaming monitor at a desk so I have a moveable surface that allows me sit/recline on our sectional sofa and move my 32" closer or farther as I prefer. (relaxed or burn my eyes out). I can also move it in front of my race rig when I'm playing a racing sim and move it right behind the wheel.

My family can watch TV or game on another console on the 65" 2.1 while I'm gaming simultaneously too.

Have my eye on this since it was announced. Waiting for it to hit stores to go see what it’s about for myself. Can’t wait for my friends and house guest to ask me why I don’t “plug the playstation to the bigger tv so it can look better”
I have a feeling I won't be able to get one this year. Don't think LG made enough to meet the demand. Just like when they first brought out the 48inch

I have a feeling I won't be able to get one this year. Don't think LG made enough to meet the demand. Just like when they first brought out the 48inch
If it’s going to that hard to get I won’t even bother and just get a 48 inch c1 or a Sony Bravia I been meaning to give a try

Back
Top Bottom