Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Well I dont think Im getting this today.

20220225_194336.jpg

Since Champaign is like 3 hours away.

Damn I live in Champaign :lol:

You might be good honestly. If it got here yesterday at 7am it probably departed by now

It got delayed until today.
Just cancel and get it in store.

I’m all for digital but I buy a few physical copies of games per year to help my local mom and pop stay in business and fight off the target that opened down the block till he can. He already drove the GameStop out the neighborhood. Plus he sells games days sometimes a week earlier than release date. been buying from that shop since yoshis story released on the snes and his parents owned the place.

Just cancel and get it in store.

I’m all for digital but I buy a few physical copies of games per year to help my local mom and pop stay in business and fight off the target that opened down the block till he can. He already drove the GameStop out the neighborhood. Plus he sells games days sometimes a week earlier than release date. been buying from that shop since yoshis story released on the snes and his parents owned the place.

I mean its already in transit, plus I have to work today anyway, plus I want the Best Buy steelbook. I was abke to order the PS5 CE today but Ill probably never open it.

Ok now I am getting aggrevated...

Screenshot_20220226-174921_Best Buy.jpg

Why they woukd send it out of the way to Springfield makes no sense when I live in Southern IL. Think Im done ordered games from BB.

Well my MSI monitor arrives tomorrow. Went down to BB yesterday and asked a few employees if they had anything to compare for a similar price and they said no. I just hope it’ll work for my work laptop too.

Also any of you guys use Wi-Fi mesh extenders? Trying to expand our coverage so my wife can do her schooling without distractions.

Elden Rings is hard damn, struggling to get through the catacombs :lol:
Compared to DS1/2/3, the general difficulty seems way higher in Elden Ring.
I did start with the Wretch class but I’m 26 hours in now and I’ve died 100 times already. I’m not really following the story though, I’ve just been exploring all over and bypassed Stormveil Castle by discovering a side path that got me to the next area and I’ve just been running around there

Compared to DS1/2/3, the general difficulty seems way higher in Elden Ring.
I did start with the Wretch class but I’m 26 hours in now and I’ve died 100 times already. I’m not really following the story though, I’ve just been exploring all over and bypassed Stormveil Castle by discovering a side path that got me to the next area and I’ve just been running around there
I can’t beat the Erdtree Burial Watchdog

I can’t beat the Erdtree Burial Watchdog
I came across a random Miniboss that was absurd. Just a knight with a big sword that spawned in a shack at night only, in the spot where there’s an NPC during the day.

I look at his armor and big sword and think ok, I got this. But then he got super aggressive and this dude’s huge sword went flying telepathically. The sword went flying in huge arcs with very erratic movements and it was even coming through or around the corners of the walls of the shack.

To get him to spawn again, you have to re-do the whole travel to another grace, pass time to night and then travel back to the shack.

After a good dozen of deaths I said nah, I’ll be back later

yeaaa i think my Ranked Apex has come to a end until the split in 30ish days LOL

its hard as **** to play at diamond level solo god damn

its not that gun fights are hard it just seems like i am going up against more teams of 2 or 3 that play together

hey ya'll... if i've waited this long to get a series X, should I just wait until the new console comes out?

or is that like another 2 or 3 years away. I've been OK with my Xbox one so far so iono.....

I would say no. I got my 360 a year into the generation. My XB1 maybe 9 months in. Want to say PS3 maybe two years in. Switch was hella late(don't own it anymore) but that's kind of a exception.

hey ya'll... if i've waited this long to get a series X, should I just wait until the new console comes out?

or is that like another 2 or 3 years away. I've been OK with my Xbox one so far so iono.....
We’re 15 months into this gen. If you’re waiting for the new Xbox you’ll probably be waiting for 2027-2028. Unless you’re talking about a mid gen update

This generation just dropped :lol: you got a ways to go until the next comes out.

Belgium Belgium Honestly how do I not die when facing the bosses? How do I regenerate? Or get a power attack going so my health can be managed? I’m gonna have to face these ****ers at some point.

I left the Watchdog in the catacombs without killing him, headed East, and had to run away from a giant winged dragon *****. I have no trouble beating these people the same size as me.

Belgium Belgium Honestly how do I not die when facing the bosses? How do I regenerate? Or get a power attack going so my health can be managed? I’m gonna have to face these ****ers at some point.

I left the Watchdog in the catacombs without killing him, headed East, and had to run away from a giant winged dragon *****. I have no trouble beating these people the same size as me.

Spam the dodge button

Back
Top Bottom