• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Man forget Tunic...this **** is harder than Elden Ring :lol:

Yeah some of the stuff is difficult for no reason other than to be difficult :lol:. I like how there's no hand holding though.

I will say, you need to be an astrophysicist to figure out these endgame puzzles. I'm up to the final boss so I hit Google to see what I need to do for the good ending. There's no chance I would have ever figured most of this stuff out.

Anybody watch the new halo series yet?

Forgot about this. Is it a new story or stuff from the current universe?

Crticis have only seen two episodes

It has a 58 critic score, and 72 user score (after one episode) on Rotten tomatoes

I'll definitely give it a shot. Not crazy about Chief being unmasked and some of the CGI looks sketchy but there's good stories to be told in that universe.
I was enjoying Infinite a lot but I stopped playing after about a month. Kind of want to get back into it

This is also the biggest thing in Forza Horizon 5 that pisses me off. WHY?????

410639F1-BDD9-4092-81BA-9A5796242AFD.jpeg

I'll definitely give it a shot. Not crazy about Chief being unmasked and some of the CGI looks sketchy but there's good stories to be told in that universe.
I was enjoying Infinite a lot but I stopped playing after about a month. Kind of want to get back into it
Watching a bit of the 1st ep. Visually looks really good overall, some money and care was put into it. Don't care about the unmasking but yeah some of the cgi is sketchy as hell. So far it's cool but I hope there really are some good stories to tell, otherwise I can't see it lasting long for cost of it.

Haven't played in years either, but PUBG was a ton of fun at launch. Not sure what's new now since it's been F2P.

I thought Fortnite without building was only for a week…

interesting

thanks for the correction

it dont say no LTM so i honestly wasnt sure, but anyway leaks said that it will be 2 modes to choose from once this event is up .. building or no building

can we talk about how fun fortnite is without the building ??
My friend and I have never been good builders, so we’ve always relied on tactics, hideouts, and movement to stay alive. We realized we’ve been training for the moment for years :lol::lol: we’ve probably won 80%+ of our duos games since the change

My friends and I were dying laughing at our pathetic masterplan for the Warzone Victory below actually working:rofl:
Our plan was that one of us would take a chopper and hide as high up and far away as possible while the rest of us played normally.

Eventually both of us on the ground died but no one had shot at our chopper.
Some time later, only 1 enemy remained and at long last our chopper was getting destroyed by the gas. Here’s what happened next:

Last edited:
Waiting for all the episodes to load up so I can redeem that free month of Paramount+.
If you have T-mobile(Sprint), than you can get it for a year for free.

Apex already ran smooth but this 4k is so fire

Shadows/buildings looking crispy

Sound is much much better as well

Is this available to anyone?

Back
Top Bottom