• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20220905-221401_Gallery.jpg

Yakuza like a dragon is a great game. Can't believe I slept on it. Hilarious too.

Sooooo about Saints Row...... Well I've managed to beat the game and complete majority of the side missions and I'm very disappointed. The story was super short and meaningless. Matter of fact, the bosses for each faction served no real purpose. You barely get to interact with them or see them in cut scenes. Having the main characters be the leaders of the Saints serves no purpose as the Saints gang only makes an appearance in one mission. While playing I experience 4 glitches. Three of them were during cut scenes and one that took place during the opening mission which resulted in me having to restart at the last checkpoint. There's so much more I could complain about, but I don't want this post to be too long lol.

They should have let Halo die after Reach.

There hasn't been a good Halo game in more than a decade. Nobody should be surprised that HI is a failure and trash game.

Halo Infinite lacks content for a live service. That is it, that is the core issue with the game.

Calling it trash is nonsense

It was well reviewed, won awards, and was under consideration for many news outlets GOTY when it launched

H4 and H5 had issues but we're solid games too.

Rusty is the one of the band members playing music while the titanic sinks.

I salute you b

But I also advise you to get off the ship, knowing you won’t listen.

Rusty is the one of the band members playing music while the titanic sinks.

I salute you b

But I also advise you to get off the ship, knowing you won’t listen.
I don't only play Halo for just the multiplayer. I like the campaigns, always has. Since CE

H4 campaign was solid
H5 was flawed but decent enough
HI campaign was good

So what, give up playing Halo campaigns which are still fun and better than most shooter campaigns that come out because multiplayer doesn't have enough maps and cosmetics?

Seems silly to me.

doom is still eternal while halo fizzled out.
Like I said back when I finished infinite, Doom eternal >>> halo infinite

Last edited:
doom is still external while halo fizzled out.
Like I said back when I finished infinite, Doom eternal >>> halo infinite
I prefer Infinite to Doom Eternal

Even like Doom 2016 slightly better than Eternal.

Doom Eternal plays better on PC, and the game is a little too over designed IMO. Like damn RPG

Plus, plus both Doom games multiplayer modes flopped hard.

I don't only play Halo for just the multiplayer. I like the campaigns, always has. Since CE

H4 campaign was solid
H5 was flawed but decent enough
HI campaign was good

So what, give up playing Halo campaigns which are still fun and better than most shooter campaigns that come out because multiplayer doesn't have enough maps and cosmetics?

Seems silly to me.
I think we know where the longevity of a game is these days.. it’s in MP. Especially for a game franchise like Halo where MP basically became it’s crown jewel once Halo 2 and Halo 3 hit it big.

Campaign lovers rejoice - the campaign was coo.

However, summing up the MP issues as “not enough maps and cosmetics” is a disservice to the crowd that was expected to carry this game forward after the campaign peeps finished their play throughs and moved on.

I’m still reading pros having issues with finding matches, finding balanced matches, inconsistent ping issues, Desync (makes me want to bang my head against a wall), and other issues as well on top of the “lack of content” you listed. This entire list, almost a year into the lifespan of a “live service” game, is just unacceptable. For a game franchise like Halo.. I’m close to calling a time of death on this thing.

Why anyone wouldn’t edging towards that at this point is beyond me.

The issue with Halo that MS and 342 management have yet to figure out is that Halo is a feature rich game. Campaign, Arena, Forge, 4th mode. Plus people expect co-op features

Only COD and Destiny game with come with as much content as a shooter but they are hundreds more people working on those games.

The issue with Halo that MS and 342 management have yet to figure out is that Halo is a feature rich game. Campaign, Arena, Forge, 4th mode. Plus people expect co-op features

Only COD and Destiny game with come with as much content as a shooter but they are hundreds more people working on those games.
I know a lot of people who would play Infinite if the day in day out issues such as Desync weren’t existent. I’m one of them.

I can play Halo MP games repetitively all day if I wanted, but only if it’s working as it should.

I think we know where the longevity of a game is these days.. it’s in MP. Especially for a game franchise like Halo where MP basically became it’s crown jewel once Halo 2 and Halo 3 hit it big.

Campaign lovers rejoice - the campaign was coo.

However, summing up the MP issues as “not enough maps and cosmetics” is a disservice to the crowd that was expected to carry this game forward after the campaign peeps finished their play throughs and moved on.

I’m still reading pros having issues with finding matches, finding balanced matches, inconsistent ping issues, Desync (makes me want to bang my head against a wall), and other issues as well on top of the “lack of content” you listed. This entire list, almost a year into the lifespan of a “live service” game, is just unacceptable. For a game franchise like Halo.. I’m close to calling a time of death on this thing.

Why anyone wouldn’t edging towards that at this point is beyond me.
You made a post regarding my decision regarding the game.

I answered based on my taste

You want to quit the game over the multiplayer issues, cool. Others want to do it cool. They want to kill multiplayer altogether. I can live with that.

But I don't want Halo to die completely because I personally find enjoyment out the games.

I know a lot of people who would play Infinite if the day in day out issues such as Desync weren’t existent. I’m one of them.

I can play Halo MP games repetitively all day if I wanted, but only if it’s working as it should.
Famb, do you. Don't play it if you don't like the state it is in.

My point is I'm not making the same calculation as other people.

And I think some people take legitimate complaints and put a little too much sauce on it.

I prefer Infinite to Doom Eternal

Even like Doom 2016 slightly better than Eternal.

Doom Eternal plays better on PC, and the game is a little too over designed IMO. Like damn RPG

Plus, plus both Doom games multiplayer modes flopped hard.
na eternal is a constant brutal rush. Felt like halo was just get to this base clear it out pick next mission and repeat. Multiplayer I don’t care about mp. if I wanted to play a multiplayer it would be apex or pub

You made a post regarding my decision regarding the game.

I answered based on my taste

You want to quit the game over the multiplayer issues, cool. Others want to do it cool. They want to kill multiplayer altogether. I can live with that.

But I don't want Halo to die completely because I personally find enjoyment out the games.
I don’t want it to die, either.

Some of the best memories of my teenage years involve Halo.

Unfortunately neither of our opinions matter to 343 / MS, because whether we like it or not, the game is dying in front of us.

na eternal is a constant brutal rush. Felt like halo was just get to this base clear it out pick next mission and repeat. Multiplayer I don’t care about mp. if I wanted to play a multiplayer it would be apex or pub
Different strokes

I found Doom Eternal over designed to the point of being distracting at times

Cheaper elite controller announced

A57A252A-F613-4E49-8784-ACC50C0C8E98.jpeg

it is time for a new controller

i may just give that a try

never grabbed the first one. I play claw at times so i never cared for paddles in back

it is time for a new controller

i may just give that a try

never grabbed the first one. I play claw at times so i never cared for paddles in back
You’re literally the only group that I could see utilizing that controller tbh

At that price point it makes little sense to me to not just jump and invest in the paddles.

Back
Top Bottom