• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Trash? Some of y’all just be saying whatever :lol:

No amount of money is bringing Halo back to its glory days. These young bulls don’t give a damn about Halo. Halo is in one of those damned if you do, damned if you don’t situations. Old heads gonna complain it ain’t OG Halo, youngsters gonna complain it ain’t COD-like 🤷🏽‍♂️

Remake, remastered... whatever. Its the same damn game. Would be like Microsoft releasing a barebone version of just Halo 3 with with no MP and charging $70 for it. Slap in the face.

Remake, remastered... whatever. Its the same damn game. Would be like Microsoft releasing a barebone version of just Halo 3 with with no MP and charging $70 for it. Slap in the face.
There’s a significant distinction between remaster and remake. But either way charging $70 for that TLOU 1 remake is crazy. At most it should be $40. For those who haven’t played the original, $35-40 seems fair as it leans more towards a remake than a remaster. And from what I can tell, it functions well.
Branding it a remake is kind of nasty marketing though, because the ‘remaking’ is very minimal compared to other games branded as remakes.

Trash? Some of y’all just be saying whatever :lol:

No amount of money is bringing Halo back to its glory days. These young bulls don’t give a damn about Halo. Halo is in one of those damned if you do, damned if you don’t situations. Old heads gonna complain it ain’t OG Halo, youngsters gonna complain it ain’t COD-like 🤷🏽‍♂️
They don't need money, they just need to do the thing that will prove that they were wrong so they won't do it 🤷🏽‍♂️

They remake Halo 3, take the BR spread out to appease the H2 people maybe (they really DONT need to do this), and change nothing else, and it will go on another 15 year run of being the most popular Halo game. H3 is still the most popular Halo game from my perspective. When the money dries up in the new Halo, everyone goes back to H3. Its happened 3 times already.

If that ever happened and didn't go as I predicted I would say nothing further but I know I'm not wrong. H3 stands alone as the most beloved and important Halo game. You remake that and you do it right and it will prosper.

Last edited:
I agree it could have been cheaper or even included multiplayer but that doesn’t make it trash :lol:
They don't need money, they just need to do the thing that will prove that they were wrong so they won't do it 🤷🏽‍♂️

They remake Halo 3, take the BR spread out to appease the H2 people maybe (they really DONT need to do this), and change nothing else, and it will go on another 15 year run of being the most popular Halo game. H3 is still the most popular Halo game from my perspective. When the money dries up in the new Halo, everyone goes back to H3. Its happened 3 times already.

If that ever happened and didn't go as I predicted I would say nothing further but I know I'm not wrong. H3 stands alone as the most beloved and important Halo game. You remake that and you do it right and it will prosper.
I see what you’re saying but I don’t think they care about something being popular if it isn’t making them money. I’m sure a lot of the older fans would play it but considering Halo dropped in 2001, how many of the OG fans still playing video games? How many of them still wanna play Halo? A lot of people grow out of games. I’m 32 now and a lot of people I grew up with don’t play games anymore or they only mess around with Madden, 2k and COD. I just don’t think Halo can be what a lot of y’all think it can be anymore. Times have changed.

I agree it could have been cheaper or even included multiplayer but that doesn’t make it trash :lol:

I see what you’re saying but I don’t think they care about something being popular if it isn’t making them money. I’m sure a lot of the older fans would play it but considering Halo dropped in 2001, how many of the OG fans still playing video games? How many of them still wanna play Halo? A lot of people grow out of games. I’m 32 now and a lot of people I grew up with don’t play games anymore or they only mess around with Madden, 2k and COD. I just don’t think Halo can be what a lot of y’all think it can be anymore. Times have changed.
I totally hear that. EYE don't play Halo anymore and its simply because I don't have time anymore. A part of playing a game like that to me is being good at it. And the less I play the worse I get, so I have less interest in playing it. And if I only have like an hour or two to play video games, that isn't enough time to play Halo. What are you gonna do? Play like 4 games? Thats crazy.

Which is why I got a PS5. They have more single player games and whatnot. But if they actually did that, I would certainly carve out weekend time to play Halo, I just legit don't care anymore to do it now.

I agree that 343 consists mostly of good people. I assume the programmers, creative designers, …are doing what they can under the circumstances they’ve been given and that funding should be able to attract enough talent across the board.

You seem to equate me calling 343 the worst AAA gaming dev (in terms of development) with me calling their employees bad workers.
I think that in virtually all cases of bad gaming devs, the issues are at the very top and the workers are left to do their best with the hand they’re dealt.
Judging by that playlist issue, some truly horrendous coding was done there. But I think that shows the development team isn’t managed properly.

On the last point though, does my mistake and the clear discrepancy between the MCC Metacritic /score and the (updated) Cyberpunk console scores not reinforce instead of refute my argument with a completely inconsistent application of bias? The bigger fraud from a bigger company was highly praised. The lesser fraud from a smaller company was a mixed bag. So there’s no fundemental change in my argument there: inconsistent application of inexcusable bias.
Maybe you should be more specific then because you are making sweeping claims about 343 incompetence.

Furthermore, "management" is not a monolith. Middle management answers to studio heads, studio heads to Xbox heads, Xbox heads to Microsft heads. One of the issues hurting 343 is their contractor policy, with is a Microsoft-wide thing. This just seems like a way for you to backdoor blame the devs for incompetence without trying to be bunched in with all the other *******s that insult devs.

-No, you not doing your due diligence on the MCC Metacritic doesn't prove anything. For example, Here is the IGN review of it, they gave it a 9, but 1 minute into the review they recommend people not to buy it.

They said to wait until MS fixes the server issues to buy the game. Other outlets made similar warnings. So these people are so bought, that they recommend people wait to purchase games until issues are fixed? Maybe MS should be cutting bigger checks then. I think you are again taking real issues with potential conflicts of interest that take to an unreasonable place. Justify insulting people's intelligence and their integrity.

It was assumed at the time that 343 were fixable bugs, only the problems lingered, and 343 explained the issue was more significant and much harder to fix. It got high scores because there were other things to do in the game besides online multiplayer. It was an excellent value for people wanting to go through the campaigns

I don't understand why people like you can't understand that folk enjoys Halo for things other than what you enjoy it for.

Last edited:

You bought a PS5, go wait for Haze 2.

If I ran the Coalition, I would be loving the Halo discourse

While they are in a corner ****ing up Gears, no one is noticing because people are mad about Halo.

If I ran the Coalition, I would be loving the Halo discourse

While they are in a corner ****ing up Gears, no one is noticing because people are mad about Halo.
Idk how to even fix Gears. The same way some folks feel about Halo is how I feel about Gears. I just want to go back to Cog v Locust, less weapons, good maps, bring back Wingman etc.

Gears 4 and those damn robots was so trash, imo. JD is *** a lead (they knew that and put the emphasis on Kait in Gears 5).

I was really hoping that rumored Gears Collection was true cause I’d have been all over that assuming it worked. Then Coalition can go and work on whatever it is they actually want to work instead of somebody else’s IP.

You bought a PS5, go wait for Haze 2.
I'm cool off playing competitive shooters anymore. I am too old for that. They could lean into the whole barbie, clamber, go pick up a Hookshot off the ground, crazy redundancy amongst the guns stuff forever for all I care. I couldn't even finish the campaign its all just so bad.

More power to those who like it though.

70CA6027-4062-46D0-A53A-AE2D14D7BCA4.png

New Gun game in Apex is fire

Cant wait for this new split though

Also seen a lot of leaks coming to apex and i am pretty damn excited

Halloween should be fun

The leaker outed himself I guess for the poor managerial moves of two accounts... his leaker one and his personal one.

But couldn't Rockstar have basically asked Twitter to try to match the IP address of the leaker's account to any other Twitter accounts that share the same IP address?

Legally, I'd assume they'd be able to have Twitter do that when NDAs and other things were involved.

The GTA leaker is not the same guy who posted on the wrong twitter account.

The GTA leaker was using telegram.

Lowkey got addicted to Yugioh Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution
Man the amount of content in this game is nuts. I feel like it's gonna take me forever to finish all the campaigns and duels.
If you were ever a Yugioh fan at some point, I'd highly recommend this game. There's a ton of new mechanics to get used to though.
Back when I played the card game as a kid, the cards were fairly simple and the only special cards were Fusion and Ritual monsters. Now there's Synchro summons, XYZ summons, Link summons, Pendulum summons, ...
Each campaign introduces one of those mechanics, so as you progress you naturally figure things out. You can do the campaigns in any order, though without a good deck you'll get obliterated in like 3 turns in the later campaigns.

Each opponent has a specific strategy and card archetype, and they have additional cards if you have to face them multiple times throughout a campaign. Keeps the duels feeling fresh, even if you're familiar with their general strategy. The AI can be brutal too, I've gotten KO'd in just 2 turns plenty of times before.

Back
Top Bottom