Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
MS probably offered them a Minecraft type deal and they are kicking and screaming because they want regulatory agencies to kill the Activision purchase or make MS sign a consent decree giving Sony permanent access to COD

Last edited:
E515B4C1-DD45-41AC-BB89-60E5DD6BB266.jpeg

• Season three delayed until March 2023
  • Split-screen co-op has been cancelled
  • Campaign co-op & replay delayed until November
  • Forge delayed until November
This is just beyond embarrassing
To add to the embarrassment, people have found a glitch that enables split screen co-op campaign and it generally functions well.

343i desperately needs an influx of more
developers, highly talented ones preferably.

if i buy a game on my console digitally can i share it with my brother whos in another state?

excuse my ignorance im new to the xbox series x/s

he wants to play my nba2k23

if i buy a game on my console digitally can i share it with my brother whos in another state?

excuse my ignorance im new to the xbox series x/s

he wants to play my nba2k23
Yes but he’d have to log in to your account on his Xbox and make that Xbox the “home Xbox” for your account.

Then he has access to all the games you buy digitally.

You can only do this with one Xbox / friend.

Yes but he’d have to log in to your account on his Xbox and make that Xbox the “home Xbox” for your account.

Then he has access to all the games you buy digitally.

You can only do this with one Xbox / friend.

I'm so glad Xbox hasn't changed this. The cool thing is it also applies to Xbox Live Hold/Gamepass subscriptions. Been sharing with my one friend since 2018

I never go in this topic...but was gifted an Xbox Series S and upgraded from my PS4. All I play is COD, and there is a cross progression but I dont have anything when I boot up MW. I googled and YT'ed everything I could and coudnt find an answer. I have the same Activision account, my PSN and Xbox are both linked (Ativision/CoD website) though the name on my PSN and Xbox are different (shoudnt matter since its the same Activision account/email?) and I cant unlink my Xbox account as I unlinked a previous account from years ago. I hear its as easy as having both linked which like I said they are but I still cant get my stuff over. It doesnt matter too too much since the new CoD is coming out but also I did get Damascus and bought a few guns on PS4 that id like to mess around with these last few weeks of MW2019. Any help?

I feel like I've gotten everything I want out of Halo... of course I'd want them to blow me away again if it happens down the line, but it was a long run that they elongated anyway.

"Exclusive to the new Switch version of the 1997 title will be online play, allowing 007 fans across the world to take part in the popular four person multiplayer mode together."

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

It's because NSO is getting it through it's emulator vs Xbox adding it to the Rare Collection. Sucks though.

While it’s made by the people who made Dead Space(which I think is wildly overrated), I pre-ordered The Callisto Protocol. Gameplay videos of it look pretty good so far.

man 343 f ed up
In terms of just development, 343 has to be one of if not the worst AAA gaming developer. Massive funding and yet they've delivered nothing but failure throughout their entire existence. You could take away any gameplay complaints and it wouldn't change a thing because their tech issues are just that bad.
Halo 4 is the only thing they've ever done that someone could argue functioned decently with a reasonable amount of content, though it was still a trash game that almost killed Halo.

At its core, Halo Infinite is alright in terms of gameplay. If they could've fixed desync and added content and features within a reasonable timeframe, I don't think it'd be so bad.
Them saying that they couldn't add basic features because of "UI issues" is shockingly bad coding even by their standards.

Last edited:
In terms of just development, 343 has to be one of if not the worst AAA gaming developer. Massive funding and yet they've delivered nothing but failure throughout their entire existence. You could take away any gameplay complaints and it wouldn't change a thing because their tech issues are just that bad.
Halo 4 is the only thing they've ever done that someone could argue functioned decently with a reasonable amount of content, though it was still a trash game that almost killed Halo.

At its core, Halo Infinite is alright in terms of gameplay. If they could've fixed desync and added content and features within a reasonable timeframe, I don't think it'd be so bad.
This post is mostly nonsense

Back
Top Bottom