• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
s-l400.jpg they need to bring this back :pimp:

I thought midnight releases were only setup of there were a specific number of preorders??? Either way, most people buying COD now are doing so digitally.

Also my last midnight release was for Super Mario Odyssey. After that, I realize I couldn’t hang anymore. I stayed up just to get the game and then go straight to sleep when I got home :lol:

😂😂😂 Its so rare that Im even willing to pay retail for a game there is no way I'd be able to make it to a midnight release. Amazon will have that **** to me in hours either way.

Leave the house at midnight to buy a disc, or let a pre-download finish off the last 40+ GB and install from the comfort of my home. hmm....

This is an insane attitude to have and why FPS is in the tubes.

he's upset that he has to face players at his skill level and not get to live stream him st0mp1ng n00bs on twitch?

I'm a sub 0.5 KDR guy who plays a few matches a couple of days a week for fun I'd rather not get stomped on those times.

I’ve only been to one midnight release and it was MW2 and it was pretty cool. They had a cod4 tourney. I had this dude studying for his bio test while we waited in line for our numbers.

I haven't played Call of Duty in years.

Last time I tried playing, I was dying nearly as fast as I spawned in the first game. Good riddance if they've fixed that problem.

I haven't played Call of Duty in years.

Last time I tried playing, I was dying nearly as fast as I spawned in the first game. Good riddance if they've fixed that problem.

Haven't played in 10+ years and bought MW2 on a whim yesterday

I was pleasantly surprised with how easy it is to pick up

Feels like a bare bones COD multiplayer to me

I like it...it's different

My biggest complaint is one that I've had for a while and that is the near constant UAVs
My secondary is always a launcher so I don't find it as much of an issue
Feels like I'm the only one actually shooting them down though, I'll see teammates spawning next to me with launchers and not even bothering to take an annoying *** counter UAV out

Really enjoying the Battle Rifles (semi-auto)
Currently grinding with the P90 but only because I want to rock that pink camo 🔥
18189A76-D739-4D2B-87BA-9777F12524A8.jpeg

I keep getting teredo for my NAT super annoying been restarting my modem and console and doing all the tips and nothing is working. It’ll change to open and then go back to teredo as soon as I load up MW. Anyone got any tips to help, I’d appreciate it

Surprisingly I haven’t played on the border map yet. I only have the team death match filter on. Sometimes I feel like I play the same maps.

Good game so far. I appreciate the modern setting and the slower pace.

I like the game but unfortunately there’s far too many maps that I dislike. I also might hold off for a while until they add hardcore. It could just be that my aim sucks but it feels like I’m constantly getting hit markers while getting shot back at with 100% accuracy

It doesn’t even matter how much COD pissing me off, Apex back with a new map tomorrow. I know xxpizzo xxpizzo gonna come thru with the carry :smokin :lol:

Back
Top Bottom