Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Keep losing progress in Saints Row about halfway through the game, complete food truck missions and then it’ll make me do them again.

The Border map might be my favorite map in the game tbh.

I've been getting doubles and triples all over that map with my JOKR

Only played MW2 a little bit since launch but in the time I did play I got a triple with a grenade on that map :lol:

It wasn’t a car explosion either.

Haven’t been into CoD like that for a minute but my brother got it and we game share so guess I’ll check it out. The last realistic fps shooter I actually put time into was BF1.

Bought a set of these. Need all the help I can get playing shooters now lol.
image.jpg

Yes... you have plenty of time to build social links with all the various characters in the game, but you cant mwx everyone out, and you only have a short period of time for the GC links before he leaves. My first play through I didnt max him out in time and missed to chance to get ol girl, which was the main reason to replay Royal in the first place. Wont make that mistake again.

Yes... you have plenty of time to build social links with all the various characters in the game, but you cant mwx everyone out, and you only have a short period of time for the GC links before he leaves. My first play through I didnt max him out in time and missed to chance to get ol girl, which was the main reason to replay Royal in the first place. Wont make that mistake again.

yeah i can see myself replaying. ideally i just run through the palaces asap so i can have more free time right?

new apex map so damn ******* fire

i havent been able to play much since the phillies been on like every night but the games i did play liked what i seen

the zipline system is simply amazing

I’m gonna dive in this weekend. I’ve wanted to play but I been playing COD and Persona 5 Royal.

yeah i can see myself replaying. ideally i just run through the palaces asap so i can have more free time right?

Usually you can get through most palaces in 2-3 days. Always 2 min because you have to leave the calling card but also make sure to track down all the will seeds before taking on the boss. Madarame is kicking my *** rn, but I am playing on ruthless.

Usually you can get through most palaces in 2-3 days. Always 2 min because you have to leave the calling card but also make sure to track down all the will seeds before taking on the boss. Madarame is kicking my *** rn, but I am playing on ruthless.
What are the will seeds for? I have collected them in my first 3 palaces but don’t really know what they’re for :lol:

yeah im going normal mode right now for story reasons, just finished the madarame palace, got a couple more days left until the lawsuit thingy. finally got my kindness to 2 so i could hit up ann. gonna work on guts for the gun store guy

i've been missin the seeds, forgot 1 in the kamoshida, and i only managed to find one in madarame.

So you have the entire month or semester to do the palaces. When I played it in the so4, I would do a little bit of the dungeon. Stop and do some social stuff, then go back etc. I took basically the whole time to finish. So it’s up to you really

I also beat soul hackers 2. It was alright but a far cry from persona 5. 7/10

Game just didn't pull me in enough. Wish I didn't pay retail for it, can't see myself finishing it after initially thinking I was going to like it a couple hours in.

Back
Top Bottom