• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
if anyone see a Xbox Recap lmk

i dont think they done one in the past but i would like to see what i was on the most this year

if i had to guess it would be Apex

grubhub has one for lol cmon xbox i know you can do it

anyone played high on life yet? its on game pass.

looks hilarious but im curious if the gameplay itself is good

anyone played high on life yet? its on game pass.

looks hilarious but im curious if the gameplay itself is good
scroll up a bit

i beat it last night

i didnt go into detail really since i didnt wanna give away any spoilers

they fixed the FPS problems so it runs smooth now - game play is fun

story is the best part of the game with the funny lines

8BF320B8-A2A3-4B9A-A19C-52120C2AB2D4.png

The achievements are hilarious

I dont wanna give too much away but you will enjoy it

tried out a raid in CoD, it's like an escape room with guns and people trying to kill you on the way. also extremely frustrating, we had different tasks where we didn't know what to do or how to accomplish them without getting blasted. and we called it a night after almost two damn hours, turns out we have to start from the beginning smh

Good gameplay tutorial, the one dude that is supposed to be the “fan consumer” commenting on it, is annoying as **** though

if anyone see a Xbox Recap lmk

i dont think they done one in the past but i would like to see what i was on the most this year

if i had to guess it would be Apex

grubhub has one for lol cmon xbox i know you can do it

I distinctly remember having one in the past but it's gone now. Apparently they haven't done it since 2018 which coincidentally was the first year I had Xbox.

Screenshot_20221216_141642.jpg
Screenshot_20221216_141717.jpg

X xxpizzo how long did High on Life take you hours wise? I wanna get on this Witcher 3 patch but I might try to knock HoL out before I get on that if it’s short

i hope some sequels come along

such a fun game to kill time man

the best part about it IMO is they make you use all 5 guns + Knifey throughout the story.. so you never feel like you are leaving one out

i warped myself to the skate park and as having a blast lol you get on a skateboard and gotta do tricks

bunch of the warped disk are fire tbh

I started it up last night for a few minutes but had been drinking and my mechanics were not on point :lol:
Was enjoying the little time I put into it though and got some laughs out of it.

I checks it out and not sure if I’ll come back. I’m not a fan of that type of humor so I my expectations were low. I enjoy the graphics and the colors a lot though.

Back
Top Bottom