• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
0CB86218-A34A-4CD3-B853-B24A718D663D.jpeg

my 1st 4K and go figure its on my other account helping my homie lvl up in gold ranking

G7 double tap was eating

0CB86218-A34A-4CD3-B853-B24A718D663D.jpeg

my 1st 4K and go figure its on my other account helping my homie lvl up in gold ranking

G7 double tap was eating
I just started playing again. I was about to hop in one of you sessions until I saw your 4K and Diamond badges. You’ve ascended to a new level my boy :smokin

I just started playing again. I was about to hop in one of you sessions until I saw your 4K and Diamond badges. You’ve ascended to a new level my boy :smokin

yessir but feel free to join any time brotha

this account here is gold still i think

i been messing with warzone but it just truly dont have that appeal that Ranked Apex has

seeing that buy in before a game starts out just has me more involved even though i am still playing for nothing

i 1 v3 a champ squad yesterday with a R-99 and that **** had me feeling like a goat lol

From insiders it seems like next year the known lineup will be

March- ghostwire Xbox edition
May- redfall
June- starfield
September- Helblade 2
Fall 2023- Forza motorsport
Early 2024- avowed
2024- halo relaunch with BR and SP content

The first 3 months of 2023 will mainly be gamepass day one deals

Monster Hunter rise
Lies of P
Wo long

Where are you getting that Starfield release window from? I saw the Redfall news but nothing on Starfield other than people speculating it’s not going to make that 12 month window that Xbox talked about during its E3 showcase.

Where are you getting that Starfield release window from? I saw the Redfall news but nothing on Starfield other than people speculating it’s not going to make that 12 month window that Xbox talked about during its E3 showcase.
Super secret discord. Trust these are people in the lnow

Grabbed Midnight Suns on sale, I'm not really into XCom but it looks different enough and I'm interested in the social aspect of it

checked out the game Stranded Deep last night

overall seems interesting esp with the co-op look of it

i know its a survival game so i gotta dig a bit more into it- im only on the first island and made the camp fire + Grab some other lil ********

Microsoft is laying of 10,000 in the next few weeks. Starting today

Apparently 343 was hit hard with layoffs today.

This is after they had to go through a hiring freeze most of last

This is exactly what I mean regarding MS being the one that sabotages 343 constantly.

Watch how people will complain if season 4 doesn't hit 3 months after three. And call the devs incompetent and all kinds of nasty ****.

While MS CEO is telling staff "they have to do more with less" :smh:

They removed Staten from 343 and put him back in Xbox Publishing

Welp, it looks like we ain't getting a Halo campaign for a good long *** time

So maybe people get their skins on time. But no Chief until maybe the next Xbox.

Good ******* grief :smh:

Last edited:
How the hell are you supposed to do more with less?

Some of these people at the top are clueless. Been in that situation before. "Just get it done, no excuses" is all the advice you'd get. Makes you want to go upside someone's face with a hammer.

Back
Top Bottom