Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Crazy. Never finished Titanfall 2, but I loved it.
Speaking of in game items for real world $$$; didn't some csgo gun-skin auction for 100k? 100k!!!!
Why would it slow it down?

They had a separate team working on the Titanfall game. Since Apex launch EA has given it three new support studios.

I just don't see how a new Titanfall game takes away from Apex
I see you, but they'd possibly combine said resources for added Apex content, hence more profit$. Music to shareholders I think.
/playing devil's advocate.

Last edited:
If Xbox doesn't get the Acti deal ( I still think it goes through), would you all prefer them to go after other developers/publishers or take the money and invest in their current studios? I'd like to see them invest in their current studios and potentially get new IPs sooner than later.

The 69 billion isn't just available to Xbox for gaming. Like there is some trade-off

It comes out of MS war chest they have to acquisitions

Plus they are already invested in their current studios.

MS doesn't need more teams at their current studios, they need more manpower on projects in development. And MS as a whole is in a hiring freeze.

But the CMA just ****** them over in the console market, so I really don't know where they go from here.

They will probably focus spending more on mobile given what the CEO wants

Manpower is what I meant when I said invest in their current studios.

I also don’t think they go into a money spending frenzy. I see people all the time saying that they have $70B to spend if the deal doesn’t go through. I’m pretty sure MS is going to reallocate majority of those funds to other projects and not just Xbox. I could see them being more aggressive in regards to third party exclusives if they care enough but they’re not going to spend that full $70B on other things related to gaming/Xbox.

Having trouble with my Series X. It’s not broken…but every time I turn it on I have to disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable in order to get a video output.

On a initial boot screen, I get a grey static screen like it’s broken…. I’ll try to get a picture the next time it happens.

Picture. I would like to repair it but it’s out of warranty.
0C92AEE0-C5C8-41A6-ACA1-C525E4D1F688.jpeg

Same thing happened with the 2nd HDMI cable I have.

I’ll call customer support and just assess my options.

Redfall isn’t doing so well on Metacritic. Sitting at a 64 as of now.

I had it preloaded and ready to go on PC but it’s apparently worse there. I’ll still check it out so I can make my own impressions but I’ll probably hold off for patches. This one sucks cause even though I wasn’t necessarily hyped for it, I really want Xbox to catch a W. I know they had Hi-Fi Rush earlier but I don’t think that’s really making difference in regards to the negative narrative that seems to surround Xbox.

True but personally I want the games I’m enjoying to do well so that they can get sequels or so the studio can get a decent budget to do a new game. You can only release mediocre projects for so long before the studio gets the axe.

Quick q folk; how's Control n Quantum Break? Same devs, but it's singleplayer only games, n i like a solid replay value.
They're on PC sale too, like 9bucks each.

Quantum Break is great, I think some here have said Control is even better.

Replay value on QB isn’t very high but it’s good for a 10 hour experience.

Quick q folk; how's Control n Quantum Break? Same devs, but it's singleplayer only games, n i like a solid replay value.
They're on PC sale too, like 9bucks each.

I haven't played Quantum Break but Control was fun, I'd recommend it especially for 9 bucks. Sort of like a 3D Metroidvania. Interesting concept/story/setting.

I haven't played Quantum Break but Control was fun, I'd recommend it especially for 9 bucks. Sort of like a 3D Metroidvania. Interesting concept/story/setting.
Word. They look a bit linear though; been debating waiting a lil longer for that sub $5 range.
I'm cheap like that.

Back
Top Bottom