Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
When in 2021 do you think these will be readily available? Like around February, or later?

Just saw this video in another thread saying that Target stores will have extra stock on release day. I don't believe that M$ just made enough systems to cover the pre-orders. They took what they felt was a safe number and anything above that will be made readily available for purchase to those who didn't have the chance to pre-order because their ****** site crashed.

Just saw this video in another thread saying that Target stores will have extra stock on release day. I don't believe that M$ just made enough systems to cover the pre-orders. They took what they felt was a safe number and anything above that will be made readily available for purchase to those who didn't have the chance to pre-order because their ****ty site crashed.

Yea but target has said that there will be no campouts and that there will be consoles but you would have to pre-order online through their app and pickup curbside.

Yea but target has said that there will be no campouts and that there will be consoles but you would have to pre-order online through their app and pickup curbside.

That's how I buy anything from Target how. Order via the app and pick it up via curbside. It's easy and quick. Given the current climate I can understand why they would go that route.

I recommend Philips SHP9500 headset and VModa BoomPro Mic combo everytime. Can usually get both on Amazon for like $100-$120 total. It will outclass any similarly priced Turtle Beach type "gaming" headset.
How’s the sound bleed on these? What I like about my astros is I can play at night and my wife doesn’t hear anything.

Elq5IY-VcAAPNYQ

:lol:

How’s the sound bleed on these? What I like about my astros is I can play at night and my wife doesn’t hear anything.
Your wife will hear everything :lol:. They're open back so they bleed sound by design. Might not be a good option for you if you need to keep her happy.

Your wife will hear everything :lol:. They're open back so they bleed sound by design. Might not be a good option for you if you need to keep her happy.
:lol: ya i'm gonna need something that doesn't bleed sound. That was the reason she got me the astros in the first place, so far it's looking like some A50s or steelseries arctis 9 maybe even the penzrose audsense (i think that's how you spell them).

SteelSeries Arctis 9X has both Xbox’s proprietary tech & Bluetooth

EDIT: The bluetooth doesn't work with the PS4 so it might be the same case for PS5

Last edited:
that best buy email hit stating they would be charging shortly and to double check my info

SOON :nthat::nthat:

Xbox is now allowing pre-orders for their controllers on there site. While browsing I noticed “Release date November 10, 2020, 2:00 AM” which I’m assuming/hoping that they will have the consoles for sale at this time as well. Also, assuming this is 2AM PST.

Back
Top Bottom