Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Gamestop sent me an email for my Series-X... Says dropping soon.

Checked my order status and it looks like its almost out the door. I didn't pay for launch day delivery but it'd be nice...

Check your orders on the site mates.

series x prep.PNG

Well it looks like my One X just died on me. I really hope I get my pre-order now. My first game will be AC : Valhalla and probably Gear Tactics and Forza since I have game pass.

are those of us without a pre-order screwed on day one?

I thought i'd be able to do some kind of curb-side line up early in the morning like i did with the last one with no problem, but my brother works at a Target told me they're not doing any in-store sales, he said you can only order only and then pick up at the store. His location only got about 15 i think

*edit :lol: just read this was already discussed on the previous page

my brother said their online stock usually refreshes at 7pm. looks like i'm gonna be camping out online

Last edited:

I thought i'd be able to do some kind of curb-side line up early in the morning like i did with the last one with no problem, but my brother works at a Target told me they're not doing any in-store sales, he said you can only order only and then pick up at the store. His location only got about 15 i think

my brother said their online stock usually refreshes at 7pm. looks like i'm gonna be camping out online

Good luck man, might be worse then trying to hit on SNKRS

Wish amazon would say something.

Dude i've been waiting, I figure at this point the only notification we'll get is our cards getting charged. I'm hoping we get some emails on friday at least.

SteelSeries Arctis 9X has both Xbox’s proprietary tech & Bluetooth

EDIT: The bluetooth doesn't work with the PS4 so it might be the same case for PS5
I got the steelseries artis 9 joint they are really good but it does haave some connection issues at times.

Apparently 364gb of free space according to this source

Heard about this.

Probably the reason production is so low. It's a true niche product that must have been pretty cost-effective for them to develop and produce.

They will sell every one though, there is always a market for "cheaper" but new for the uninformed.

My local Wal-Mart is still selling every single XBOX One S they put in the case - I thought out of production but they keep re-stocking. They sell just as fast as the Switch.

Did anybody actually purchase with the payment plan?

I had to in the Game Stop app.

The system keep giving me errors with my cards and Paypal. As soon as I hit quad pay, the order went right through like butter.

edit: Now that I think about it, I probably escaped an extremely high percentage of the processing competition going that route.

******** smh. Somebody got my card info last week so my bank canceled my card and I had to get a new one. Called Walmart to see if I can update and they can’t change the card to the new one so they had to cancel my order. Idk how imma even break the news to my kid :lol: **** was gonna get delivered on his bday next week.

Bull**** smh. Somebody got my card info last week so my bank canceled my card and I had to get a new one. Called Walmart to see if I can update and they can’t change the card to the new one so they had to cancel my order. Idk how imma even break the news to my kid :lol: **** was gonna get delivered on his bday next week.

Damn that sucks. Did the CC company atleast find out who got hold of your info?

Well it looks like my One X just died on me. I really hope I get my pre-order now. My first game will be AC : Valhalla and probably Gear Tactics and Forza since I have game pass.

It didn't die. Unplug it from ANY surge protector, hold the power button for 20 seconds while unplugged then re-plug it in. Thank me later.

I was in Gamestop yesterday and they were being typical douches to Parents asking how to obtain the next gen system. "We don't have any more pre-orders, none will be available" blah blah blah.
Allow me to help you.

ALL Targets and BestBuys will have stock on release day. MOST stores are getting no more than 20 of each system. Be there early if you plan to get your hands on a console that day.

Back
Top Bottom