Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
I was in Gamestop yesterday and they were being typical douches to Parents asking how to obtain the next gen system. "We don't have any more pre-orders, none will be available" blah blah blah.
Allow me to help you.

ALL Targets and BestBuys will have stock on release day. MOST stores are getting no more than 20 of each system. Be there early if you plan to get your hands on a console that day.

I wouldn't recommend going to the store first. I would recommend using the in store pick up option via the Target/Best Buy website/app as I know Target has said that this will be the option for me.

These stores have said that it will be online only pre-orders and you have to pick it up at the store.

I just don't see how you will be able to find one by walking into a store.

How can I get my hands on an Xbox if I didn’t pre-order?

and what’s the difference between X and S?

i say it all the time but maaan i sure miss the Snap TV feature, wish they would incorporate it back

Last edited:
For those of you getting AC: Valhalla are you getting standard, Gold or Ultimate version? I'm debating on getting the standard and if the content is worth it buying the season pass later.

Back and forth on if I want to get Watchdogs. Gonna be either that or Valhalla for my next gen day 1 campaign game, but leaning a lot more towards Valhalla.

For those looking to speed the shipping, I suggest you leave it alone

Reading that a few people have tried to do so only for their order to be cancelled.

It didn't die. Unplug it from ANY surge protector, hold the power button for 20 seconds while unplugged then re-plug it in. Thank me later.

Thanks. Well I should have explained it. It turns on fine but I am getting the "No Display" error. I tried with different HDMI cables, tried different ports, even tried on a different TV and still get No Display. I followed some things online and even tried what you suggested to no avail. Looking online it says it could be the port, a chip on the motherboard.

Screenshot_20201104-195019_Amazon Shopping.jpg

😈😈😈

Since I already have Spiderman and AC preordered elsewhere, I would mind getting COD cyberpunk and yakuza. I’m just worried Cyberpunk will be awful on current gen and I can’t find a bendy next gen console

I have the same status but no money has been taken out either...they won’t take it out until they ship

Back
Top Bottom