• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Man King of The Hill lobbies on Mortal Kombat are wild
Some guy was on a streak of a few wins in the lobby, guy lower down the ladder starts talking a whole lot of trash
When the trashtalker gets up there he loses badly and the king laughingly says "this what you got? you should've backed out"
The guy responds "***** your daddy should've backed out, pusc" and leaves :rofl: :rofl:

Does anyone know how to set the Series X to make the TV turn on/off when powering the console on and off?

20210703_201008.jpg

Walmart has it for sale for $25.87, so went ahead and picked up a copy. To the backlog it goes.

Bought the Cyberpunk Steelbox from Bestbuy. Just waiting for that next generation update.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberp...box-one-xbox-series-x/6255136.p?skuId=6255136

$18.99

I don’t think I’ll get the steel book (or it wasn’t available).

I believe it’s still available to purchase. I think someone mentioned this
last week. Cyberpunk is constantly going on sale. I only got it because it’s supposed to have the free next gen upgrade. I’d have preferred a Steam code lol.

Last edited:
You don’t like it??
Not at all, I'm currently playing through Modern Warfare's campaign on my Series X. I purchased a Series X before I was notified by Microsoft that I would be able to get one through the dashboard.

I made a post about it earlier trying to help a fellow NTer out if they wanted to purchase it through me before June 30th, but I'm still able to purchase it now so if anyone is interested, it's still available.

Back
Top Bottom