• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters

Na this mofo

After he becomes aggressive, you can backtrack to the surface and go to a hole that is directly above him to drop down and take out one of his health bars

Other than that, just focus on blocking his attacks to build up his posture...use Mikiri when he does his thrust kick

These are standard enemies later in the game so it would be good to learn their patterns and rhythm now

New Streets of Rage 4 DLC is pretty fun. The fact that you can get new moves for your characters is nice. Makes you want to run through the main game again.

What's also really nice about it is the price.

New Streets of Rage 4 DLC is pretty fun. The fact that you can get new moves for your characters is nice. Makes you want to run through the main game again.

What's also really nice about it is the price.
I actually paid like $30-40 for that game on The switch and one day I was on the Xbox marketplace and the damn game was free… I felt like such a idiot.

Does Jedi: Fallen Order have Smart Delivery? It's on sale for $16 on the Xbox marketplace and thinking about getting it.

Want to make sure I get the next-gen update.

EDIT: Never mind, found my answer.

Last edited:
What’s a solid gaming monitor for series X? 32’’ max.

(I’m tired of gaming on these 60’’+ TVs)

I copped a Samsung Odyssey G7 32' back in March and have never looked back... Whenever I game on my 65" Sony it is not as fun - I miss the responsiveness, color depth, contrast and immersion that comes with the curve and being much closer to the screen.

Luckily with the Ody, the consoles will still push a 120hz 4K signal without hdmi 2.1. It is a glorious 2K experience. Because of the size, you will not miss the 4K.

If you choose a gaming monitor with extreme performance (almost zero lag, overclocking and dumb high refresh rate, etc.), going back to the large TV will really feel meh.

Before the Samsung, I tried a 4K LG 27" UL550 and it didn't quite wow me. It had a great pricepoint, 4K resolution and very accurate color but was not big on overall performance.

Screenshot_20210720-230118_Gallery.jpg

Had to murk this fool cause he was giving me the eye and not respecting my greatness

Playing Crackdown 3...pretty fun game. Never played the 2nd one, but very similar to the first one with actual boss fights this time. Breezing through it on the normal difficulty level.

Probably play The New Colossus next after I finish up with this.

I’m super hyped for BF. I doubt I get COD this year I loved warzone but they never controlled the hackers and it just wasn’t fun at all.

Back
Top Bottom