Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
The PS5 I ordered came but I couldn't hit for what I really wanted which was the Xbox... feel so dirty lol.

I bought it to resell but my wife's B **** brother trying to parlay it :smh:

I would look out but he's a douche, but he's cool but a douche. Always want a hookup or someone to look out for him but never returns the favor.

I'm probably going to have to fold though because wifey :smh:

@bigj505 would be disgusted :smh:

If you were local I would have traded you straight up for an Series X.

If you were local I would have traded you straight up for an Series X.

I have seen a few people on like those offer up apps talking about a straight trade but I don't know because the PS5 is reselling for more money than the Xbox Series X.

Wife just left to see her dad and she's already implying that she wants me to hold the PS5 so looks like I'm a have to fold bruhs :smh:

You're taking an L either way it seems, at least you would have got what you wanted. My nephew really wanted me to opp him an X, but I don't even think he has $500, and if he does then he doesn't need to be spending it on a game console rn. They can wait, these will only get easier to get as time goes on.

You're taking an L either way it seems, at least you would have got what you wanted. My nephew really wanted me to opp him an X, but I don't even think he has $500, and if he does then he doesn't need to be spending it on a game console rn. They can wait, these will only get easier to get as time goes on.

Yeah you're right it would be better if I at least got what I wanted :lol:

At least you would get the $500 from your nephew. Him he offered me $750 for the PS5 but I know his scheme. He'll come with like $200 and pay a little here and there. He'll never pay the full amount though and then just start the excuses and avoiding. And I'll end up with like $250-300 because after the initial $200 it'll be a $20 here and there then $10 & $5 or he'll try to barter something else of value like headphones to try to make up for remaining money owed.

But my wife seems like she wants to give him it for Christmas and will say she'll buy it from me but both of our money is together all of it everything. So as you said either way I'm taking a loss.

And it's not like he doesn't have money either because he has a good union job and makes really good money but he's bad with money and is a burnout that just spends most of his money on weed and other dumb sheet.

Xbox series X is great man. I really like this joint and Cold War looks amazing and I’m playing on a trash monitor... can’t wait till my new one gets in to really experience the series X

Yeah you're right it would be better if I at least got what I wanted :lol:

At least you would get the $500 from your nephew. Him he offered me $750 for the PS5 but I know his scheme. He'll come with like $200 and pay a little here and there. He'll never pay the full amount though and then just start the excuses and avoiding. And I'll end up with like $250-300 because after the initial $200 it'll be a $20 here and there then $10 & $5 or he'll try to barter something else of value like headphones to try to make up for remaining money owed.

But my wife seems like she wants to give him it for Christmas and will say she'll buy it from me but both of our money is together all of it everything. So as you said either way I'm taking a loss.

And it's not like he doesn't have money either because he has a good union job and makes really good money but he's bad with money and is a burnout that just spends most of his money on weed and other dumb sheet.
Sounds like he’s an adult I say it should go to the nephew not the bro in law.

So I bought the $70 version of CoD... it only comes with 1 disc... so I'm guessing the $60 version doesn't have the same 4k assets and doesn't upgrade automatically like other XS games like *** Creed and Yakuza since it doesn'tsay smart delivery, or did I get finessed for $10?

20201114_144720.jpg

Xbox series X is great man. I really like this joint and Cold War looks amazing and I’m playing on a trash monitor... can’t wait till my new one gets in to really experience the series X

bro I’m happy with my 4K HDR 60 FPS

I know it’s like butter on 120. I can live with 60.

I had to educate myself on how to get my tv to get to do 4K and HDR. Had to be in HDMI 2 or 3. (Sony tv)

Ubisoft should give us Xbox fans a refund for the amount of freezing going on in WatchDogs Legion. Can barely play the damn game.

bro I’m happy with my 4K HDR 60 FPS

I know it’s like butter on 120. I can live with 60.

I had to educate myself on how to get my tv to get to do 4K and HDR. Had to be in HDMI 2 or 3. (Sony tv)

Sony X900E? if so do this to experience 120Hz. 120Hz will be enabled after restarting the game.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 16.18.07.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 16.18.07.png
    141 KB · Views: 192
This is really lame and confusing to the customer... no to mention goes completely against what Microsoft is trying to do with the Xbox infrastructure. All to tax customers an extra $10. I think I am gonna return it based off of this alone.

Screenshot_20201114-162021_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom