Official Xbox360 Call of Duty: BLACK OPS Tournament Thread. UPDATE TEAMS/SCHEDULE PG 1

this got me hype to play right now, a lot of peoples feelings are going to be hurt soon when my team is racking up body bags.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Think I played with Dragnfli Jones the other day, not sure if it's the same guy.

#Team6 though

If team 6 would be nice and add rafool23 if you haven't already, I would greatly appreciate it.

We can run some games to get to know each other, no romo.

I will add you guys tonight

I did not see any of those PM's
30t6p3b.gif

Let me get on Team 6 , please

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

was never added to the list

-_-
Yes you were. You're on my team (team
glasses.gif
List is on page 10. You're GT isn't working though cuz I tried to add you.

TEAM 7, add the homie! We can run some games tonight if y'all down. GT is AO Two. 

Originally Posted by sw33nskill

This got much to heated much to quick. I was just messing around, wasn't really mad about anything. Just want to play ya know? Whatever team I'm on let's get it lol
Just show up to our games bruh 

We might need another player, denzelsausageton doesn't fit simple machine. I guess the team cap or op can decide.

Originally Posted by zack54attack

Team 2 lets goooooooo.... My K/D ratio isn't great. I let my cousin use my account the first 3 weeks I had the game..That was a mistake ..smh
laugh.gif
 All good fam. Let's do this @#$#. Where's the rest of the squad at?

I'm the only one that is repping team 8. I want a new team. I got put on a team that hardly checks NT.

Someone pick me up!

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Team 2 lets goooooooo.... My K/D ratio isn't great. I let my cousin use my account the first 3 weeks I had the game..That was a mistake ..smh
laugh.gif
Idk lol.. Might just be me and you holding it down
glasses.gif

well ok you are officially on team 6 darling!

Spoiler [+]
jk your not really on team 6 lolz

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Updated roster for Team 5. Vol 2
TEAM 5

[table][tr][td]Carver[/td][td]JoeeCrack[/td][/tr][tr][td]LikeABawse[/td][td]LikeABawse[/td][/tr][tr][td]Quiickz[/td][td]SIDEwayze[/td][/tr][tr][td]Meshies[/td][td]LiquidPhilly[/td][/tr][tr][td]RedCypher[/td][td]Red Bosssssss[/td][/tr][tr][td]ForeverDecember21[/td][td]The12thMonth[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cobra Kai[/td][td]Barack Odrama X[/td][/tr][tr][td]sw33nskill[/td][td]sw33nskill[/td][/tr][/table]

Wassup why you take me off for?
Bee Easyy!

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I'm the only one that is repping team 8. I want a new team. I got put on a team that hardly checks NT.

Someone pick me up!
I accepted you.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

laugh.gif
Idk lol.. Might just be me and you holding it down
glasses.gif
No I'm here add me GT is the same team 2 let's rollllll
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom