Official XI/XII Package Release Post

Originally Posted by loskickking23

My man was at footaction at 6:00am sharp.He still had the gate down like it was closed and the lights off.He usually does it like that.I went in the mall through the back door,I told secutity I was a mall walker.
laugh.gif
Thats what I do everytime I go to security.I got in the mall at 5:30am and walked around with the mall walkers until he showed up.I saw the people at that door by shoecity when I was walkin.Footaction is usually the first to open then finishline at 7:00 and then shoecity at 8:00...................
No comment.

That's how you do at "spots" right?
laugh.gif
Too much info posted for the Footlocker, INC. lurkers/snitches that view this board daily up here, but do you.

Made a detour going to NYC on 95 ... In and out the INNER city of Bmore in 3 minutes @ 11am to cop for an e-buddy that got shaftedand hit me on the cell... 2 minutes quicker than the strap Is...
eyes.gif

"B Fresco,"
Just read what you posted. In NYC/ Upstate NY until Saturday. But you already know what it is. Just keep me posted and updated. It's nothing.

Big ups to 2guard for the DS XII white/red o.g. in D.C. THAT was my "personal package" cop for today. Was feeling left out...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by yoVAni 4 DC

Copped at springfeild!but it was most definitely packed!80 people for 30 packs!security half-nelson this one guy on the concrete for blowin smoke in his face!

I didn't expect that many people being there, but I knew it would get ugly.
Bamma got made an example of. Who was he trying to impress?
laugh.gif

If you do certain things, you should already have your guards up expecting the expected.

Jesus.

i know this is off topic but anyone know where i can get 16/7 pack instores around the area?? i need a 10

Originally Posted by rocman23

Just got mine from security mall 6:00 am.Nobody was there.2 other people showed up as I was leaving.Good luck to the others gettin em.

what store were you at at 6. because I was there in the parking lot around 5:20, people started lining up by the shoe city entrance around 6 though. I waited for a little while to get in line. Doors opened at 6:30 so ppl could go to whichever store they wanted. While everyone choose shoe city, I went to finishline becaue I knew they had 2 13's and had my girl wait by shoe city just in case i couldn't cop. Was out by 6:40 while everybody else waited at shoe city.

Anybody know if Mt. Claire Junction got these

My man was at footaction at 6:00am sharp.He still had the gate down like it was closed and the lights off.He usually does it like that.I went in the mall through the back door,I told secutity I was a mall walker.
laugh.gif
Thats what I do everytime I go to security.I got in the mall at 5:30am and walked around with the mall walkers until he showed up.I saw the people at that door by shoecity when I was walkin.Footaction is usually the first to open then finishline at 7:00 and then shoecity at 8:00...................

It's funny cause that's who I usually cop from, that's my dude. He usually can hold a pair for me in a 13 but they didn't have any so I had tohit up those stores. They must of switched it up though cause normally they open at 7 and fnl opens at 8.
laugh.gif
at the mall walker thing, my girl said we shoulda said that, ill probablly useit next time

Just got mine from security mall 6:00 am.Nobody was there.2 other people showed up as I was leaving.Good luck to the others gettin em.

what store were you at at 6. because I was there in the parking lot around 5:20, people started lining up by the shoe city entrance around 6 though. I waited for a little while to get in line. Doors opened at 6:30 so ppl could go to whichever store they wanted. While everyone choose shoe city, I went to finishline becaue I knew they had 2 13's and had my girl wait by shoe city just in case i couldn't cop. Was out by 6:40 while everybody else waited at shoe city.

Anybody know if Mt. Claire Junction got these

laugh.gif

It's funny cause that's who I usually cop from, that's my dude. He usually can hold a pair for me in a 13 but they didn't have any so I had to hit up those stores. They must of switched it up though cause normally they open at 7 and fnl opens at 8.
laugh.gif
at the mall walker thing, my girl said we shoulda said that, ill probablly use it next time

Yeah,finishline is usually my next GO if footaction dont work me.......Good to here you came up though
pimp.gif

Easy pick up from footlocker in 757 for me this mornin...very disappointed in the XI's though...but doubt I will sell though...

Originally Posted by ShoeCrAzY23

i know this is off topic but anyone know where i can get 16/7 pack instores around the area?? i need a 10

beto, check iss ive seen a few for a good price(its blady)

i couldnt wait for this pack to come out a few months ago...but when i saw the jumpman going the wrong way I just
couldnt do it.. I picked up a vnds 01' pair with box for 220
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShoeCrAzY23

good luck... if there is any 6/17 pack at a store, most likely reserved for the manager.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by yoVAni 4 DC

Copped at springfeild!but it was most definitely packed!80 people for 30 packs!security half-nelson this one guy on the concrete for blowin smoke in his face!

I didn't expect that many people being there, but I knew it would get ugly.
Bamma got made an example of. Who was he trying to impress?
laugh.gif

If you do certain things, you should already have your guards up expecting the expected.

Jesus.
cmoneymontana- yea i already knew it was gonna be packed but man we tried to take a pic but all the people wouldnt fit!

eyes of hazel-yea everybody hyped it up wen guard had him faced down and told the guy he would F&%$ him up!it entertained us for atleast20 min! the funny thing was when the boys came we were the ones held as witness'!

Anyone know where they may still be in a size 11 in the DMV
eyes.gif

If I undersood the message from Major correctly, they didn't get there shipment in as expected cause something happened to the truck, so ifthe truck arrives this week with their shipment you should be able to cop from Major. Just give them a call.

Got mine at Mazza Gallarie in Chevy Chase, I was surprised that there were actually people there.

And Flip, he was supposed to hold them for me too but couldn't.

i got to springfield around 9 and the line was already 28 people full. i heard fnl was only getting around 30 packs so i went to talk to all the other storesin the mall. i went to the last store i hadn't talked to yet and asked them what time they were opening up. conversation led to me walking out the store$330 lighter, but with the shoes around 9:45. apparently i missed the whole smoke blowing/security guard incident, but it was worth it. i still ended up wakingup at 4:30 to take my boy back to the mall in the morning so he could get his pair though...

I cant believe how easy of a cop this was for me & to see how people are saying that they didn't get them. Nationwide this must have been BIG!

Back
Top Bottom