Official XI/XII Package Release Post

Just got mine from security mall 6:00 am.Nobody was there.2 other people showed up as I was leaving.Good luck to the others gettin em.

Fellas, it is a GHOST TOWN at mondawmin. I saw literally nobody else looking for the pack while I was in and out of Footaction. Get on it.

me and my girl was at eastover oxon hill we was first in line 12 and 6.5 copped......got there at 4 am stayed in line till 10 i was talkin with 2 snaker headswho drove from springfeild they said the mall was packed

copped mine midnight release in line since 6 pm..
lol.
PEOPLE I RECOMMEND U GET A .5 UNDER THE XI'S RUN BIG..

DTLR in forestville opened at 10 but they started selling at 8:30..showed up with my girl around 9 to get two packs..out in 2 minutes.

kids version look really nice..

All that hype, and I walked out of a store in NOVA with 2 packs with only one other person there.

Any NOVA heads looking, call Sports Zone in MT Vernon Plaza.

if anyone wants to sell me their XI's please feel free to inbox me.

size 12-13

size 12-13

size 12-13

Couldn't even get myself excited for these and it's the one pack I was looking forward to. SMH

^if only these were spacejams and white/red 12s.

i'm still wating for the 3/20 price to drop a little further.

Bammas in Montgomery Mall were CLOWNS
smh.gif
...thats all thatneed to b said about that. And the XI's run small as hell, I've had a chance to wear every pair(OG,01's,01 patent lows,DMP's) and they'reALL cut so much differently, its crazy. Hope all my peoples got theres tho!

oh yeah.
the xi's run big on me is there anyone thats got them in a 9.5 for trade?
pm me

Copped at springfeild!but it was most definitely packed!80 people for 30 packs!security half-nelson this one guy on the concrete for blowin smoke in his face!

Yeah I copper at the FNL midnite release at Montgomery Mall... A lot of youngins in the bldg... Got my joints fairly quicky, no sweat and got to sleep in thismorning... Came from a happy hour and was still slightly tipsy... It was good seein dudes I hadn't seen in a minute, vinny and Beto... Unlike everybodyelse *****in, moanin and complainin, I'm pretty satisfied with this pack... I was too broke in 96 as a 16 yr old, and busy pledgin in 01 when theyretro'd, so I def needed these in my life... EOH, one of my bros needs a 9 or 9.5... I'll be hittin u up about a possible cop down in the 804

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Just got mine from security mall 6:00 am.Nobody was there.2 other people showed up as I was leaving.Good luck to the others gettin em.

what store were you at at 6. because I was there in the parking lot around 5:20, people started lining up by the shoe city entrance around 6 though. Iwaited for a little while to get in line. Doors opened at 6:30 so ppl could go to whichever store they wanted. While everyone choose shoe city, I went tofinishline becaue I knew they had 2 13's and had my girl wait by shoe city just in case i couldn't cop. Was out by 6:40 while everybody else waited atshoe city.

Anybody know if Mt. Claire Junction got these

Originally Posted by rocman23

Originally Posted by loskickking23

what store were you at at 6. because I was there in the parking lot around 5:20, people started lining up by the shoe city entrance around 6 though. I waited for a little while to get in line. Doors opened at 6:30 so ppl could go to whichever store they wanted. While everyone choose shoe city, I went to finishline becaue I knew they had 2 13's and had my girl wait by shoe city just in case i couldn't cop. Was out by 6:40 while everybody else waited at shoe city.

Anybody know if Mt. Claire Junction got these

My man was at footaction at 6:00am sharp.He still had the gate down like it was closed and the lights off.He usually does it like that.I went in the mallthrough the back door,I told secutity I was a mall walker.
laugh.gif
Thats what Ido everytime I go to security.I got in the mall at 5:30am and walked around with the mall walkers until he showed up.I saw the people at that door by shoecitywhen I was walkin.Footaction is usually the first to open then finishline at 7:00 and then shoecity at 8:00...................

Originally Posted by yoVAni 4 DC

Copped at springfeild!but it was most definitely packed!80 people for 30 packs!security half-nelson this one guy on the concrete for blowin smoke in his face!

I didn't expect that many people being there, but I knew it would get ugly.

Back
Top Bottom