OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Question for everyone in the thread, whether you enjoy the album or don’t, what have been your favorite/top releases of 2021 so far? Just trying to gauge what everyone else has been listening to.

For myself

- Tyler -CMIYGL
- Isaiah Rashad - This House is Burning
- Boldy James and Alchemist - Bo Jackson
- Vince Staples - Vince Staples
- Mach-Hommy - Pray for Haiti
- Conway - L’s Maquina
-J. Cole - The Off Season
- Nas - KD2
For me:

Tyler: CMIYGL
Cole: The off season
Dave: We're All Alone in this Together

In no particular order:

King’s Disease 2
Tyler’s album
Donda
Pray for Haiti
… I feel like I’m forgetting something from Griselda but as much music as they drop that’s easy to do lol

thought about it: La Maquina

honorable mention to Jim Jones

Question for everyone in the thread, whether you enjoy the album or don’t, what have been your favorite/top releases of 2021 so far? Just trying to gauge what everyone else has been listening to.

For myself

- Tyler -CMIYGL
- Conway - L’s Maquina
- Nas - KD2

my absolute favs so far

Karol g - KG0516
Tyler - call me

there’s some more for sure but these the immediate ones to come to mind

This really one of the weakest tapes I've ever heard. This **** is boring af. Ye really washed.

The ghostwriters were telling the truth. Man's really ain't it on his own.

I'm heavily disappointed.

Drake gon slaughter this tape :frown:

For myself

- Tyler -CMIYGL
- Conway - L’s Maquina
- Nas - KD2
Hoffa and Shiesty Season. That's it.

This really one of the weakest tapes I've ever heard. This **** is boring af. Ye really washed.

The ghostwriters were telling the truth. Man's really ain't it on his own.

I'm heavily disappointed.

Drake gon slaughter this tape :frown:

This ain’t it man
It ain’t it :lol: :lol:
:smh::smh::smh::smh: At the same time
Jesus Lord is my favorite track though
But I don’t think I missed out on anything if I didn’t listen at all (shoulder shrug)
This masterpiece talk is hilarious to me though

I was one who called this " a genuine piece of **** " after 1st listen but I'd like to take that back. Been listening to this and feelin it more, not every joint on here is hot but he definitely on some " different " music. Album is like sour candy, takes a minute but the sugar fix is there, just wish it had some cursing :lol:

Not everything is hot to me but i can't front, ain't as trash as it first sounded. Took some deep bass headphones for me to come around. LOX blacked out on this too :smokin

I was one who called this " a genuine piece of **** " after 1st listen but I'd like to take that back. Been listening to this and feelin it more, not every joint on here is hot but he definitely on some " different " music. Album is like sour candy, takes a minute but the sugar fix is there, just wish it had some cursing :lol:

Not everything is hot to me but i can't front, ain't as trash as it first sounded. Took some deep bass headphones for me to come around. LOX blacked out on this too :smokin
I like it even if I was listening through tin cans. That said, this album was definitely made for headphones. Knocks in the whip, but the intricacies are caught through headphones.

album is a whole lotta mid
would be a lot better if kanye wasn't on any of the tracks. his raps are terrible now.

tyler, idk, isaiah rashad, and vince staples get played weekly. i'll throw this in the mix, not the full album doe.

I gave it 2 full listens.

album definitely not trash tho.

kayne rapping has gotten worse. Like Westbrook free throws never great but yah know he makes up for it.

Production is nuts tho y’all can’t cap and say it ain’t. He’s produced the hell out of this.

way to many tracks tho and the tracks are all over the place. I mean the production is amazing if the tracks had more direction it would on another level

Honestly he should have named it donda chi and donda Atl called it a double album and made one a white box and another a black box for the album covers lol.

Seriously he should have made a double album I think it would have been better received. Put all the Pt 2 on the other albums cut no one off the album and throw a couple of the high tempo stuff there.

Then the album will have direction and we can choose what mood we want. Church and just vibes lol.

Too long imo, no ADD but this is hard to sit through. Didn’t help that I knew most of album already from LP2 that I went to. Not a bad album but I’m gonna have to trim this down for my playlists.

Drake while Imma listen to it and probably like it will brake all records.

He Will give us the same same type of album we expect from him.

we can appreciate kayne at least trying something different. Yea it hit and miss definitely.

I just hope drake ain’t going to do a whole bunch of dance hall and fake British ish.

scorpion low key was not his best work tho. Still slapped but felt like meh…. Mad same ish.

Back
Top Bottom