OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Jim Jones' version of "Day & Night" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That's what brought my attention to Cudi. Never cared to hear anything else.

Capo :smokin :smokin

I just wish Kanye would go away. Dudes been trash musically since like 08.

^ wtf

Last edited:
Cudi's rant might be a blessing in disguise for me goin to the Ye concert tonite..he might go extra hard :lol:

...and I was right :lol:

Loved to witness that live, the energy was insane. Loved the show. Everything was lit, my only complaint about the show was the lighting at times. Now the lighting and special effects were incredible but at times you couldn't see Ye, it was too dark and there were no lights /very dim lights to see him performing but other than that he put on another great show.

He did a couple Cudi rants and then right after he went extra hard and performed "Don't Like". It felt like he was talkin directly to Cudi when he was like "A **** ***** that's that **** I don't like, a ***** ***** that's that **** I don't like" :lol: Like it felt more emphasized. He showed ALOT OF ENERGY. He also had that last rant in the middle of "All Day".

And he performed Father Stretch My Hands with Cudi still (that was the first song of the show) and some other songs he added to the tour. It was kinda funny hearing Cudi on All of the Lights too

Last edited:
Damn son. Migos signed to GOOD?

**** is going to sound [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] Quavo introing the track over Desiigner ad libs

I agree :lol: Kanye bout to make me give these fools another chance

Quavo growing on me tho TBH. Other two cronies still garbage to me

Last edited:
Damn son. Migos signed to GOOD?

**** is going to sound [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] Quavo introing the track over Desiigner ad libs

I agree :lol: Kanye bout to make me give these fools another chance

Quavo growing on me tho TBH. Other two cronies still garbage to me

Takeoff garbage? Most talented one in the group to me...

Yeah, he's really feeling himself. Don't know if it's these dweebs or Kardashians but he's really out there. The fact that there's an athlete doing way more for blacks right now and he felt the need to say we two black males and bring up X. What a clown.
I can't put blame on anybody else buy Ye. I'm no Ye superfan who knows his ins and outs during his career, but he's not doing much more than he was back prior to MBDTF. Not talking fashion shows and shoes and all that, I'm talking about rapping about society but that being the limit to his involvement. He's been barking but not biting and now he's just barking more.

It is extremely hard to listen to the majority of his rants because they are random ramblings of a man who sees little to no wrong in himself but many mistakes in others. It's like he gets out there and the filter from brain to mouth is removed and it all just falls out. It's crazy that in interviews he drops crazy gems but when he just talks its a different person

Yeah these rants/speeches he be giving are a mess. He starts off ok then this _ just starts going all over the place not making any sense, not making any real points. Don't he speak to Farrakhan? Let him show you how to get your point across.

Throught The Wire? all made up?

say it aint so

im not buying it

sad to see 2 of my favs go at it like this and I flew to NYC to see these 2 front row hugging and spazzing together I thought my wishes came true

we even got a few photos and tweets of Cudi in the studio with Ye and Mike Dean

now all of this

probably because Ye doing a joint album with Drake instead of Cudi

****** are STILL mad about kanye feeling himself... the ***** was the same this ENTIRE time. Dudes just love complaining to complain B.

Complaining? It's a forum to discuss. We all know Kanye has always been his biggest fan but he's losing his mind.

cause 808's 
cause father stretch my hands
cause Kanye newest signings

probably aint offering any lending help with Cudi's new prjects...
Kid Cudi: Hey yeah you wanna sing back up on my rap on my new Norwegian black metal album?

Kanye: Nah, man I'm good.

Do you blame him?
put some respek on his grunge music....as bad as it is.

kurt rolling over in his grave smh

i wouldnt doubt that since the 808 concert him and kanye been grinding out new material only for kanye to say " yeah im gonna use it all on this collab album with Drake"
palabra de dios

****** are STILL mad about kanye feeling himself... the ***** was the same this ENTIRE time. Dudes just love complaining to complain B.
This is true.

Son has been obsessed with himself since when he did Def Poetry. He just didnt have a platform then.

As his worked progressed and time when on, the platform became much bigger, so its easier to see how self absorbed he is today

He's still the same person he was in 1999

Back
Top Bottom