OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

When I burned Graduation to CD, I had Bittersweet and Goodnight instead of Barry Bonds and Drunken White Girls

I enjoyed 808s a lot.

Cats that hated it don't realize he had to make that "experimental" album in order to conceive the sounds of MBDTF

I liked 808s and definitely see the genius in it. At the very least the lyrics were there.

Yeezus I'm sorry but no one can tell em he was doing ANYTHING groundbreaking on there. No innovation, no culture changing. Nothing. They best thing about that album is the name of it. "yeezus" was pretty cool. Other than that? Nah

I remember when cats used to complain about 808s da same way 

Naw it was different. People weren't partial to 808's at first because it was something different but most came around to it shortly after. Damn near everyone who hated tlop and yeezus still hate it.

I don't think TLOP is a bad album at all, obviously not his best but most people that were negative towards it are just fed up with Kanye in general, which skews their opinion. Hell, a lot of people that said his music sucks hasn't heard anything since maybe WTT. They just follow popular opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my favorite Kanye features/remixes

This one too :lol: I better stop now while I'm ahead..

[\VIDEO]

Last edited:
More than any other thread on NT, the Kanye thread is full of people who continually refuse to grasp the concept of "opinions."

@instagram  if you get a like on NT, just know it was me, from multiple troll accounts.

More than any other thread on NT, the Kanye thread is full of people who continually refuse to grasp the concept of "opinions."

@instagram
 if you get a like on NT, just know it was me, from multiple troll accounts.

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

I know we like to exaggerate in here but this is pretty common in most threads on NT
laugh.gif
Definitely hyperbole. My intention was to shame people for circular arguments 
laugh.gif

But you're right, this is basically the internet as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom