OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Mans upset cause Kanye reference Asian woman as sweet and sour. Just admit that line left a bad taste in your mouth and you disregarded the album. Now mans trying to slander Drake.
May Be he just trying to let the lights dim sum

How do you guys feel bout Chris Rock saying Twisted Fantasy is da best album in hip hop history 

sorry if posted but is there still no physical copy or cdq download of TLOP out there?

I have Tidal but i wish I could have a copy saved on my laptop and not having to only have the streaming service copy.

How do you guys feel bout Chris Rock saying Twisted Fantasy is da best album in hip hop history 
That's because he is on it.  
laugh.gif

Hope it'll be dope. Heard he is in Wyoming which is random but hey if the vibes are there for him to create then cool.

Crazy how you go from hanging with GLC, Common, Mos Def, and Talib type people to a totally different set of people.... GLC hit it on the head. I was reading a article how Drake been dodging Kanye because after they made a couple of songs together Kanye was becoming very needy and was trying too hard to ride Drakes wave.

I'm pretty sure that if he is really isolated and trying to make music in Wyoming we are going to get straight garbage. He needs to surround his self with his day ones to get back on some real stuff.

Kanye best music is when he is going through bad times because that his when he turns to his good friends. I thought Pusha would try to keep him level headed but he is low key a ball holder at this point

Last edited:
Yeah that's *** ****. You wanna help your friend but go to the media. Bruh looking for attention.

Last edited:
Said the same thing. That's your mans 100 grand but you on the radio talking about his downfall. Even if the yes men forced y'all out I'm still not going to radio speaking on my man like that

i guess all these dudes dont have his phone number

The funny thing is fam said he spoke to buddy just recently, I don't understand it. Could tell it was gonna go that direction when they brought up his mom.

After his fallout wit Cons and now fam talking greezy like this, I could understand fam enlisting new friends.

If Jay is Kanye's Big brother then why did he go on stage acting a fool? :lol:

Y'all say the same **** every time somebody calls out Kanye for the obvious.

"Oh he's looking for attention..."

It's like y'all don't wanna hear the truth about dude. That's why he keeps acting ******ed and making wack music. Fans and the people around him keep making excuses for him.

i guess all these dudes dont have his phone number

The funny thing is fam said he spoke to buddy just recently, I don't understand it. Could tell it was gonna go that direction when they brought up his mom.

After his fallout wit Cons and now fam talking greezy like this, I could understand fam enlisting new friends.

:lol: GLC just said this. Kanye been hanging with yes men longer than that.

Last edited:
If Jay is Kanye's Big brother then why did he go on stage acting a fool? :lol:

Y'all say the same **** every time somebody calls out Kanye for the obvious.

"Oh he's looking for attention..."

It's like y'all don't wanna hear the truth about dude. That's why he keeps acting ******ed and making wack music. Fans and the people around him keep making excuses for him.
:lol: GLC just said this. Kanye been hanging with yes men longer than that.

who said kanye wasnt lame for doing that either

whenever you make a media appearance to discuss someone elses private affairs, its usually self serving

im sure theres an easier way for them to reach ye than going to radio stations to talk about his private life

whenever you make a media appearance to discuss someone elses private affairs, its usually self serving

im sure theres an easier way for them to reach ye than going to radio stations to talk about his private life

It's like dude knew what he was there for and went with it

Back
Top Bottom