OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Finally got a chance to listen. Ran it back like 5 times. It’s good, I like it. Shame, “No Mistakes” is only 2:03 seconds. UNC was killing it.

6/7 For me. Literally, All mine is a pass for me. Other than that love the production and concept. Ghost town a top ten Ye track for me.

Now that I'm :nthat: I can take in the album better.

It went from a 5.5/10 on first listen to about a 7/10 now

It’s hard putting it into words. The sound feels amateurish or maybe too minimalistic is what I mean. I don’t see the effort put into this as what seemingly went into Daytona. This literally feels like he made this last week

Aside from the musical sound, the lyrics and his sound just is off. It’s like going back and listing to yeezus and TLoP he sounds like he knows what he’s doing. On Ye it sounds at times like this is his first time rapping and it doesn’t even come together well. This is making me appreciate yeezus and TLoP even more and I don’t even like those that much but at least I can listen to them

I mean I get it, artists can change up their style and what they are doing. But you can’t even put this in the same league as any of his other stuff, even the Garbo albums. I don’t even know if he’s trying anymore

The second half of ghost town is the best thing on this album. I have no idea who that is singing but it’s great.

24C9D96D-F02B-4A59-A77A-86FB11CEB7F7.png

E1DBD2A3-563D-4AE6-BB63-EEDE585F93D6.jpeg

Mannnnnnnnnnn if you don’t get this ******** outta here

"they trying to test my ghandi because I'm dressed in Abercrombie" dude is a fool

It felt very complete for such few tracks. And there were like a couple joints that I didn't like. First few are hard. The last song was very satisfying sonically and the lyrics were cool.

This is like those expensive meals that offer a sliver of food on the plate.

russell simmons wanna pray for me too
ima pray for him cuz he got #MeToo'd

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:lol::rofl: And the yell at the end of Yikes

Back
Top Bottom