OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

I swear, I listened to the track again thinking maybe I missed something.

Nope.

This chick is really singing "I put my hand on a stove to see if I still bleed".

What? :lol:

Ive heard of her.. Theres gotta be more people that i dont know who are signed to GOOD

I only knew of her cuz that yesjulz culture vulture was always pushing her in events.

Sake did aight in both of these albums. But that line always makes me :rofl:

If you put your hand on the stove you don't bleed. :smh: Could of used many other words than bleed.

Last edited:
Off the first listen, there is not a single song on here I like. Big contrast to the Pusha album where i liked the entire thing. Ye is pretty much done to me

I only knew of her cuz that yesjulz culture vulture was always pushing her in events.

Sake did aight in both of these albums. But that line always makes me :rofl:

If you put your hand on the stove you don't bleed. :smh: Could of used many other words than bleed.

ya yesjulz manages her. she booked pusha at a show where shake opened for him and push signed her on the spot. i think it was during a time where kanye impromptu performed in NY n had police shut the whole of SoHo down.

Really?

I feel like there's 10 tracks on MBDTF alone that are better than Ghost Town, :lol:

This is not an exaggeration

5718541E-5586-43AD-B646-46432EC0F576.png

Every one of these is better

I remember finding out about Shake around the time of NoJulz movie. I thought to myself she prob ain't going nowhere. Then I see her featured on Fab mixtape, liked her feature, then a Keys N Crates colab also fire to now on Kanye and Pusha T's album.
Y'all struggling NT artists better get Julz to manage you :lol:

Back
Top Bottom