OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

McDonalds Man
McDonalds Man
The french fries had a plan
The salad bar and the ketchup made a band
Cus the french fries had a plan

McDonalds Man
McDonalds
I know them french fries have a plan
I know them french fries have a plan
The cheeseburger and the shakes formed a band
To overthrow the french fries plan
I always knew them french fries was evil man

Smelling all good and ****
I don’t trust no food that smells that good man
I don’t trust it
I just can’t

McDonalds Man
McDonalds Man
McDonalds, damn
Them french fries look good tho
I knew the Diet Coke was jealous of the fries
I knew the McNuggets was jealous of the fries
Even the McRib was jealous of the fries
I could see it through his artificial meat eyes

And he only be there some of the time
Everybody was jealous of them french fries
Except for that one special guy
That smooth apple pie

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
BARS

How's the quality on the merchandise? They charging $75 for a Gildan tee :smh: Who in their right mind would pay that much for it.

Last edited:
That's actually why the Pop Up shops are genius though.

True

$95 looks like the price for crewneck sweatshirts 

Yup but that orange t-shirt in the picture is $55 and they were charging $75 for a long sleeve t-shirt. I can't justify paying those prices for a Gildan quality tee which should be max $20 in my opinion.

This is what people are paying for.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Gildan-Mens-Short-Sleeve-Crew-Tshirt-5-Pack/23497266

55 -short sleeve
75- long sleeve
95 -crewneck
105 for hoody
250 satin bomber
325-350 (?) for military down jacket
40-45 for dad hat

Not at home to see the price booklet thing
but I think that's what they were

Last edited:
From what I've heard it was about a one week spike in usage for Tidal.

Remember that TLOP was supposedly "never" going to be available on another service.

Beyonce basically did the same thing when she released Lemonade though. Added 1 Million + subscribers.

Being Tidal only exclusive is hurting their artist sales (Beyonce) because their user base is so small compare to Apple (15 million) Spotify (30 million). So she's missing out on 45 million streamed users each week. That's how Drake go to dominate for so long on the charts. If she release it to all platforms, it would have been back and forth with her and Drake for these 4 months or so.

Being Tidal only exclusive is hurting their artist sales (Beyonce) because their user base is so small compare to Apple (15 million) Spotify (30 million). So she's missing out on 45 million streamed users each week. That's how Drake go to dominate for so long on the charts. If she release it to all platforms, it would have been back and forth with her and Drake for these 4 months or so.

It's usually only a timed exclusive for like a week then it's released on other music services.

I don't think Beyonce cares considering her Formation tour did $210 million so far.

Streams don't make artists money so Drake can have that title.

Last edited:
It's usually only a timed exclusive for like a week then it's released on other music services.

I don't think Beyonce cares considering her Formation tour did $210 million so far.

Streams don't make artists money so Drake can have that title.
Yeah she's breaking records with her tour. Did 210 million in only 31 dates I believe. She still has 9 more to go.

Nah, you can only stream her music on tidal, not everywhere else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom