OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Legendary :smokin

Arenas? Naw

Last edited:
anyone know what merch will be available at the saint pablo concert????? im going to the buffalo one this saturday ill snap a pic if anyone wants me to

anyone know what merch will be available at the saint pablo concert????? im going to the buffalo one this saturday ill snap a pic if anyone wants me to

Snap pics of merch please. Also, let us know how much Ye performs on main stage vs. smaller platform.

Did we get info on an opening act? :nerd:

front of shirt - city of tour

back of shirt - lyrics 

eyes.gif

might add show date like the 808 merch ?

expecting to be disappointed. 

hopefully.

so i have time to cop merch.

aint trying to watch no young thug or drake be the opener.

would be dope if it were frank ocean doe 

TLOP store opened in Lennox here in ATL this past weekend and no one gave a ****. Of course there was a turnout from all the Kanye sheep but the hype felt so minuscule compared to yeezus. I'm proclaiming that the best days of Kanye are behind us :wow:

That **** at Madison square was lame.
Dude just had that huge showing in LA to premier that wack *** video :lol:

The Normal fans are tired of getting finessed so pretty soon he'll just have his die hard kanstanians left

Last edited:
Yea he'll always have those KTT type weirdos but he's definitely lost his space with people who are only fans of his music and not members of his cult.

:lol:

ya'll same ****** been talking about people no longer liking Ye's music since Yeezus , yet every time he does something music related it gets the attention of damn near every piece of hiphop.

:lol:

ya'll same ****** been talking about people no longer liking Ye's music since Yeezus , yet every time he does something music related it gets the attention of damn near every piece of hiphop.

That's more based off of his past than what he's putting out now and you know that.

Nobody has been talking about TLOP outside of Ye stans since it dropped.

& that's because the **** just wasn't that good.

This is coming from somebody who loves every Ye album pre TLOP.

Back
Top Bottom