OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Bruh I woke up this morning and I'm still HOT. Waited 14 years to see this guy perform and he ***** me over. No college dropout songs, LR, Graduation. Realtalk, I walked out of that arena like as a kid finding out Santa ain't real. Everyone was STUNNED.

Was a big fan of him but **** that guy now.

Will refunds be offered?

Last edited:
got a full refund from ticketmaster.

so basically i witnessed a true Kanye moment and was able to catch a short glimpse of old Ye and Cudi working together live for free. best thing on TLOP was Cudi's humming anyways.

whole situation is a mess though.

So people paid to hear a rant :lol:

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] I would have been heated lol ***** really dropped the mic and got the **** on

But besides that, I don't have a problem with nothing else he's said

Feel sorry for the people that went to the show, that was extremely lame by Kanye. I would've been so disappointed & pissed, at least people getting refunds.

Last edited:
Loved the show I went to in Oakland a few weeks ago. Seen Kanye live 7 times in total. Has always been a great time. But I will not be buying tickets for a show of his again. Not gonna waste my time knowing that any time, he can pull something like this.

And LOL at people blaming Kim. The stans are something else.

I have no doubt Ye means well, but he is god awful at articulating his points. & that was neither the time nor place to do so.

The rants on the yeezus tour were so great & perfectly incorporated into the show. This is just rock bottom & very insulting to his fans.

IDK about you guys but it's pretty distressing to me right now that I'm finally realizing he is completely delusional

Not in a good, artsy way. Like an ignorant way. Really sad if this is the end of an era.

I can't mess with this dude if he's going for Trump. Simple

IDK about you guys but it's pretty distressing to me right now that I'm finally realizing he is completely delusional

Not in a good, artsy way. Like an ignorant way. Really sad if this is the end of an era.

I can't mess with this dude if he's going for Trump. Simple

Why are you upset that he supports Trump? Why does that matter to you seriously?

Why are you upset that he supports Trump? Why does that matter to you seriously?
Yeah I might not agree with kanye's opinions & rants, but he's free to expressive his views any way he wants.

The real issue is him ending his show after 3 songs. That's just a slap in the face to the very people who support him.

Talib keeping it [emoji]128175[/emoji] Come back home. Somebody ain't keeping it real.

Still hasn't put out an album I don't like but I'm sure you'll sit here and say how TLOP sucked and he has no good albums since College Dropout.

Yeezus and 808s are two of my favorite albums of all time and he still made them regardless of his stupid political comments. I'm going to go put on Fade and forget that he even said any of this because I don't follow Kanye's moves in real life I just care about the music.

Really? Not even getting into the hypocrisy of Ye, Drumpf is a vile human being.

That's YOUR opinion though wtf [emoji]128514[/emoji] Just because YOU don't **** with Trump mean Kanye can't? You like the man's music obviously, what does his political opinion have to with that? I can't for the life of me understand why y'all are so outspoken about this ****, having protests and **** MARCHING because this dude got elected President..That **** is ******* stupid and hurting the real movement...How don't y'all see this ****?? Supporting Trump does NOT equal All lives matter.

Seeing him act like this is disappointing but I'm not about to stop listening to his music because he's acting stupid. So until it bleeds over into the music I don't really feel any type of way.

Hahahahahahaha, it's been bleeding into his music for years. If you **** with those last two albums, you're never going anywhere.

Kanye been a sellout for years. Straight ****** clown. People have been supporting this stupidity for years now. I'm enjoying this crash and his stans turning on him.

Bring back Kanye Rose.

Last edited:
Talib is part of the problem! All this genius talk is why Kanye got the complex he does and feel he can ishh on fans. He dropped a mediocre Palbo album with terrible lyrics and no celebrity called him out for it! Kanye made good music but he is not as intelligent or deep as he think he is and now he is slowly bout to be exposed....

Back
Top Bottom