OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Ye ain’t worried… he is thriving in this sort of climate. It is a self made situation, randomly yet methodically constructed.

7489B2C0-024C-4E0E-9E05-2CD81583C26F.jpeg

That $7M in merch is from the second event... from both its more like $12-13M. Rather or not Ye fits into some classification of genius is not up for discussion... Hasn't been for quite some time.

Am i the only one that didn't hear anything from the second show and onward

Tryna hold out, hopefully we get the album this yr

The 1st stream is better is musically, but the performance on the 2nd stream might legit be Ye's best one. You gotta see it if you're into live stuff.

But yeah, the 1st version is better & more cohesive, its just missing verses.

The 1st stream is better is musically, but the performance on the 2nd stream might legit be Ye's best one. You gotta see it if you're into live stuff.

But yeah, the 1st version is better & more cohesive, its just missing verses.

More cohesive does not always = better. In this instance, Part 2 was far BETTER, regardless of its lack of “cohesion” at times. Part 1 may have been more “cohesive” in its transitioning from song to song and the sounds blending into one another, and part 2 may have been a bit more scattered in direction, but part 2 had the far superior complete songs, verses, attention to detail, enhanced production, etc etc. THE MUSIC was BETTER in Part 2.

More cohesive does not always = better. In this instance, Part 2 was far BETTER, regardless of its lack of “cohesion” at times. Part 1 may have been more “cohesive” in its transitioning from song to song and the sounds blending into one another, and part 2 may have been a bit more scattered in direction, but part 2 had the far superior complete songs, verses, attention to detail, enhanced production, etc etc. THE MUSIC was BETTER in Part 2.
There were improvements & there were downturns. I don't like my albums to sound like compilations & this was that was. "Pure Souls" sounded way better on the original, the lyrics it harder. "80 Degrees" now sounds overproduced. Abel makes it sound so poppy & forced inspirational. OG '24' might've been Ye's best was intro, and the beginning of 'Lord I Need You' is beautiful af & a highlight on the album, but the rest of that song is corny af :sick: Pure cringe. I'm willing to sacrifice the bliss if it means the rest of that song doesn't make the final cut.

There were improvements & there were downturns. I don't like my albums to sound like compilations & this was that was. "Pure Souls" sounded way better on the original, the lyrics it harder. "80 Degrees" now sounds overproduced. Abel makes it sound so poppy & forced inspirational. OG '24' might've been Ye's best was intro, and the beginning of 'Lord I Need You' is beautiful af & a highlight on the album, but the rest of that song is corny af :sick: Pure cringe. I'm willing to sacrifice the bliss if it means the rest of that song doesn't make the final cut.

I don’t see any issue with the second half of “Lord I Need You.”It’s not cringe at all to me.

No more cringe than “and if I get bleach on my t-shirt.” Line … which we all know everyone ended up singing along to at concerts lol.

I don’t see any issue with the second half of “Lord I Need You.”It’s not cringe at all to me.

No more cringe than “and if I get bleach on my t-shirt.” Line … which we all know everyone ended up singing along to at concerts lol.
Ye did this verse for Future’s “Honest” album and that song carried similar vibes, and I hate it too. It’s just mushy cornball Hollywood hills vibes that makes me wanna vomit.

Ye did this verse for Future’s “Honest” album and that song carried similar vibes, and I hate it too. It’s just mushy cornball Hollywood hills vibes that makes me wanna vomit.

Tell us how you really feel lol.

I don’t mind it. It works with the song in my opinion, but I appreciate your take.

I heard maybe half of the second stream, and avoiding hearing anything else since including the mastered leak. Normally I couldn't resist a leak but just want the final. Not trying to "listen" for the changes between versions or be burnt out by drop date. Assuming that'll be the best version.

Donda: The Neverending Album

Genius take. He could be so obsessed with making an album named after his Mom that he never truly feels satisfied by any version of it. He may drive himself insane trying to complete it. Let’s enjoy all the stuff in between, because we may never get a finalized official album.

Back
Top Bottom