OFFICIAL YEEZY 2 RELEASE PAGE FOR THE DMV/BALTIMORE AREA.

even if you win the raffle you may not get your size... people tryna buy them to sell them im sure

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
at the guy who got declined cuz he had more than one ticket, I woulda shot the place up
laugh.gif

went away empty handed but someone 1 NUMBER in front of me won
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by iCan

1 promoter won a pair. 1 promoter paid a winner for a pair...
I know exactly who it is and thought  this when I saw on twitter...

Quality is pretty good...
Price IMHO is not justified...  

The mesh is by far better quality than I expected though. The hidden stitching on the toe and where the heel and leather meet is also very nice. 

Over all I am happy with the pick up. I would never pay above retail for these though. 

IMHO the AY1>>>>AY2.... I just like leather over mesh. Once I get my black pair in I might change my mind...

Hope a lot of pairs in the DMV go to people that dont simply want to resell...

Can any *legit* Bmore inside confirm what the manager at Mondawmin DTLR did with the 5 pair sent to him?

Man, %%++ that raffle !%%$..They originally said only 500 raffle tickets but I think when they saw how many people were out there..they got more for safety reasons.

Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

Oh and 70% of the people that won were straight up weirdo little kids or their parents smh.

LOL...I dont get this comment or the logic behind it.
Do you care to share what a person should look like?  

What does a person have to look like, be wearing, and age group belong to in order to purchase the AY2's?

Please share, I would love to read this....
roll.gif

Man, %%++ that raffle !%%$..They originally said only 500 raffle tickets but I think when they saw how many people were out there..they got more for safety reasons.
Who the **** cares if they gave out more raffle tickets then they said they would? You didn't have to pay for a damn ticket. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 731balla

Oh and 70% of the people that won were straight up weirdo little kids or their parents smh.

What does a person have to look like, be wearing, and age group belong to in order to purchase the AY2's?

roll.gif

Wow talk about a reach. I just made a comment, you insinuated the rest. If you were 1 of those who won, pull ya skirt down. It's not that deep lol.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Who the **** cares if they gave out more raffle tickets then they said they would? You didn't have to pay for a damn ticket. 
indifferent.gif
Did you not think before you posted? Lol, the more raffle tickets are handed out, the less chance you have of winning. Simple concept to grasp.....at least I thought it was. My b!

Originally Posted by 731balla

roll.gif

Wow talk about a reach. I just made a comment, you insinuated the rest. If you were 1 of those who won, pull ya skirt down. It's not that deep lol.

If it wasn't "deeper", why you "shaking your head"?
I was hoping for a good laugh after reading flawed logic...

I dont do raffles Bre'... Waste of time, I like to ensure I get a return on my time invested. 
eyes.gif

Camping is pathetic. all these people wasting hours waiting in a line for a shoe that they aren't even guaranteed to get. people have no morals or principle these days...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Can any *legit* Bmore inside confirm what the manager at Mondawmin DTLR did with the 5 pair sent to him?

I went up there twice yesterday morning...they didn't sell em

Back
Top Bottom